AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

So why would a top star seller have all of these old releases still available; why not dump them on SX or elsewhere and cash in? Is ebay paying them reseller rates on the back end?
I think eBay probably vetted these sellers and definitely kick them something on the backend. I know when I had my opportunity to purchase they had a ton of different styles. They had Dunk high, dunk lows, yeezys Jordan’s All of the shoes that they had were all selling for at least double retail. You also got a remember eBay is worth a lot more money then StockX. So selling pairs at retail to attract new buyers is a winning deal.

I think eBay probably vetted these sellers and definitely kick them something on the backend. I know when I had my opportunity to purchase they had a ton of different styles. They had Dunk high, dunk lows, yeezys Jordan’s All of the shoes that they had were all selling for at least double retail. You also got a remember eBay is worth a lot more money then StockX. So selling pairs at retail to attract new buyers is a winning deal.

Makes sense. I've applied twice to the program but to no avail. Wonder how they decide whom to approve to purchase thru that program. Maybe in the survey they're looking for people who don't buy a lot of shoes to attract new buyers or something.....

How do you apply for the program?
I was just sent an email that let me know about the program. I used to do a lot of selling on eBay before StockX and goat came around. I’m not sure if the ability to purchase at retail is a one time thing or if you continually get the offer.

Makes sense. I've applied twice to the program but to no avail. Wonder how they decide whom to approve to purchase thru that program. Maybe in the survey they're looking for people who don't buy a lot of shoes to attract new buyers or something.....
As far as I can remember I never applied for it. I was sent an email stating that I was part of the top star program.

Hope they brick these for y’all that miss out and cop resell
8A9C314B-E09E-4E93-BA14-8078DF13F4E5.jpeg

Haven’t heard anything from the online raffles I’ve entered

FL - WL
Champs - L
FA - L

Looking like SNKRS or bust :frown:

Welp just got the bad news from FL. 0-3 Such a shame that I finally really want a shoe and its going to come down a draw on SNKRS. Still refuse to buy resell. Not going to do it. Missed the last 6 releases. Refuse to pay more for a shoe that is already overpriced. If everybody would do the same for 3-4 releases, it would all stop and everybody would get what the want like it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom