AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

I wanted to sleep in today so I didn’t set an alarm, but was going to try if I was up. I happened to be up at 7 am and went 0/3 for size 10. These weren’t a must-have, but I wanted to see them in hand before deciding. Money saved I guess 😀

LL Cool J online

187B7000-BED6-406A-9835-7EA2FD6C4FBB.jpeg

Might try my chance at goin to my local mall and checkn for unclaimed pairs. Anybody got any advice or know when stores usually let go of unclaimed pairs or does it vary from place to place?

Always submit my SNKRS entry with 2 day shipping so hopefully that’s why I skate pass the usual FEDEX bs. Can’t wait to get these in hand 🥰

When the hell did FTL start doing a walking man waiting room
Once I saw that I dipped with the quickness

i couldn’t even access the sites. I never can on RD via desktop or apps. I gave up on that POS company for everything. I enter raffles just to use up my points.

Fk foot locker inc and FLX
Fk foot action
Fk champs
Fk DTLR eva since those clowns switch to Shopify
Fk StockX and GOAT and their punk *** Bots and 7:05 emails actin as if they retailers
Fk FNL and JD
Fk DSG

Props always to Sole Links!

"The Sneaker Game is DEAD." Put it on a T-Shirt, slang em for 20 and Capitalize.

90K stock was not enough on SNKRS. With the pent up demand for these, Nike should have had more. I guess I’ll have to trade for them. Not paying resell after I paid resell for a couple of pairs already. Hoping they restock.

Back
Top Bottom