AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

its not shady. If you read the tag it very clearly says MSRP which translates to “Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price”. Keyword: SUGGESTED. If nike or another retailer want to charge more or less for that product then that’s their prerogative. You guys act like any company is obligated to charge what YOU believe is a reasonable price. The same thing happens in the car industry. It happens in luxury fashion. That’s why luxury goods usually don’t have price tags from the manufacturer. Any who knows, maybe nike’s expenses went up after the labels were printed. For the record, I’m not taking their side just saying it’s not “shady” as you mentioned

I understand "SUGGESTED" but it's directly from them, not some mom and pop store. Why throw a number on there but charge different? It's the first time I've seen it from Nike. That's shady IMO

i think the nike thing was an error rather than intentional. end, on the other hand, is well known for taxing on certain releases. shoot...i remember back in the earlier nike sb days when hella shops would over charge...then you have shops like major in dc that are legit shady af that i had to stop giving money to.

i think the nike thing was an error rather than intentional. end, on the other hand, is well known for taxing on certain releases. shoot...i remember back in the earlier nike sb days when hella shops would over charge...then you have shops like major in dc that are legit shady af that i had to stop giving money to.

Maybe I'm just salty paying $180 for a pair of Dunks. LOL. Off White or not

Anyways, my bad for getting off topic on this thread.

2-day shipping just got here, literally in the middle of a thunderstorm. They're nice, just like everyone has been saying. No issues with my pair except a glue stain on the tongue, shouldn't be too noticeable.
can all you ppl who got them put them on your feet?! like what are these pics of you holding it in the air? Im trying to see what these look like
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0699.JPG

just received mine today too; quality is nice—when the tongue get so chubby? kinda prefer the previous

Either nike’s QA/QC is 100% absolutely atrocious or someone tried on my shoes. Why is the right shoestring untied? AND it looks pulled slightly tighter than the left. I have bought and sold many many many pairs of shoes over my young years and I have never seen this before.

Regardless still happy to have these after 15 years.

230B19DE-177C-40D2-A46F-0100CD1CA31C.jpeg

Last two post are egregiously nick picky and annoying. First world problems on 1000%. 1. They obviously arrived to you (you knew the packing tape thing isn’t new and they would show up like that) so all’s well that ends well, don’t see the problem there. 2. They came directly from Nike yet you’re all wild’n and complaining how you “think” someone tried on your shoe because the factory laces came loose during shipping? Come on man. Just come on.

“How dare this unopened box of brand new DS Air Jordan’s from Nike that I ordered last weekend show up to my door step unopened and DS like this!!!”…How you sound. If your happy to have them just be happy. Could’ve saved all the rest of those “complaints”, just saying.

Last two post are egregiously nick picky and annoying. First world problems on 1000%. 1. They obviously arrived to you (you knew the packing tape thing isn’t new and they would show up like that) so all’s well that ends well, don’t see the problem there. 2. They came directly from Nike yet you’re all wild’n and complaining how you “think” someone tried on your shoe because the factory laces came loose during shipping? Come on man. Just come on.
So ur crying that u got the shoes in the box? I’m confused . I could see if you didn’t receive them

I post just to see what people will comment back on and their little 2¢ which doesn’t disappoint. No one is “complaining” over here lol. Happy as hell to have won a SNKRS draw in 2021

So I was on a call with my boss. I get a call from shoe palace (mind you I called that shoe palace sunday and they said they didn’t have any pairs left). I called them back 2 minutes later after my call and they tell me sorry you didn’t answer so we can’t give you the shoes!! Guess these shoes aren’t meant for me to get

Either nike’s QA/QC is 100% absolutely atrocious or someone tried on my shoes. Why is the right shoestring untied? AND it looks pulled slightly tighter than the left. I have bought and sold many many many pairs of shoes over my young years and I have never seen this before.

Regardless still happy to have these after 15 years.

230B19DE-177C-40D2-A46F-0100CD1CA31C.jpeg

Everyone in the factory passed that shoe around and had their way with it.

DAMN YOU NIKE!!!! 🤬🤬
How hard is it to ship in a plain freakin unlabeled box?!!?!?

8893DE87-4391-4DAF-8CDB-B2A0F64B9084.jpeg

When it’s dropped off like that with “Just do it” tape it’s dropped off to you directly by Nike Lasership, even if they dressed like Fedex or UPS. Nothing to worry about, Nike knows what they’re doing. 🔥 You think they wanna take a loss as well? Believe.

My second pair comes in tomorrow, but in the meantime a photo that I call Old Old Love and New New Love. A pic that has something for the OGs and something for the newbies (I hit via SNKRS on Sat, and SNKRS Pass Monday)

btw Nike, why not give us color coordinated boxes every time? I’ve always loved this extra detail.
1A23C67E-530D-45FF-8753-F2CF540BAF66.jpeg

So ur just flexing smh. Just be happy and keep it moving .. people just need attention I guess

Dude, i have missed out on too many releases over the years to “flex”. You should pull those tightie whities outta your &@@ if my 2 little posts got your blood boiling

Back
Top Bottom