AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

:smh::smh:

This taxing on big footers is wild
its supply and demand. always has been.

they usually have size allotments like a bell curve.

theres waaaaaay more sz13 heads than a bell curve allows for. foams?!? sz13? lol better buy day of, no matter what. never assume a sz13 will be there in a foam. and lebrons are bad for very few sz13s as well.

Yeah, but as always, seems like a waste of time.

surprisingly i hit. but at a store in the middle of nowhere literally. my boy hit a gs pair there too, and his wife won a gs pair from the online hibbett raffle.

sure seems like better odds than FLX lol.

Just received a cancellation notification from FTL app…. Don’t know which size…. Reservations for men’s and kids sizes are still there….

surprisingly i hit. but at a store in the middle of nowhere literally. my boy hit a gs pair there too, and his wife won a gs pair from the online hibbett raffle.

sure seems like better odds than FLX lol.
Congrats to you.

It's nice that they don't require you to shop with them in order to hit on big releases, but my gut feeling is telling me that they hand pick winners/loyal customers.

Either that or I'm just picking bad locations.

Congrats to you.

It's nice that they don't require you to shop with them in order to hit on big releases, but my gut feeling is telling me that they hand pick winners/loyal customers.

I dunno bc I'm gonna be away from home on RD and I put in for the Hibbett near where I'll be and got lucky. I think their system may pick winners initially but on RD they may manually pick off the list.

Congrats to you.

lol if youre in a big city, its probably just as hard as flx.

i hit on a store in a country town, where you would never expect a hibbett lol

So can someone explain the double raffle on Hibbetts to me? I never got a result at the first time they specified and I just finally got a result saying “better luck next time” but it still hasn’t reached the time of the second raffle which they talk about on the launch page?

So can someone explain the double raffle on Hibbetts to me? I never got a result at the first time they specified and I just finally got a result saying “better luck next time” but it still hasn’t reached the time of the second raffle which they talk about on the launch page?
So basically there's a first wave where wins go to a select amount of accounts. If those accounts don't confirm the W by whatever the specified time is, they forfeit the pairs and new winners are selected. In your case, everyone claimed pairs for whatever stores you selected before the second wave's claim deadline.

TylerxJordan TylerxJordan okay word and what about the online raffle itself? I had hella friends enter the online raffle for me and some are getting the "Better luck next time" message and some still haven't gotten any update at all

I enter Hibbert for pretty much every release, and never hit jack. Won 1 time at a City Gear store for those Blk/Yellow 12s..

Feel like I still have a chance somewhere though, put a lotta raffles in.

Last edited:
TylerxJordan TylerxJordan okay word and what about the online raffle itself? I had hella friends enter the online raffle for me and some are getting the "Better luck next time" message and some still haven't gotten any update at all
Same scenario. I can't really explain the online delivery raffle outside of it being a nationwide version of the local explanation - i.e. the people throughout the US that didn't confirm the first time forfeited and the second round folks claimed the leftovers.

Back
Top Bottom