AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

So essentially the manager of the store, at the beginning of the week before the raffles go live, will input what they will sell to the public into the system/app. When there is a midweek change, it's because the manager/store just got their pairs & truly sees what they have now. (Thought they were getting 10, listed it, but shipment has arrived & no 10's)

I think employee distribution/backdoor sometimes factors into this as well.

Almost all the time, they get in all the sizes, but sometimes they don't. Shipment issues have been problematic during the pandemic.

PO

thanks for the explanation! 🙏🏽

Based on your explanation what i don’t understand though is why the FTL app will let you select a size that the store doesn’t have or carry. I’ve had recent personal experience with this.

All of my focal foot lockers, champs and finish line said their shipment is running late. One dude said they might not get here until mid September.
I feel like he mislead you with the mid-Sept comment but what do I know. Don’t wait to reach out if you don’t hit this weekend. Talk to them again next week to follow up

So my little sister was trying to enter on the FTL app for me in her local area and the app doesn't even give her the option to submit an entry. Would this happen to mean all the FTL stores in her area have not received their shipments yet? She was able to enter on Champs without a problem and I'm sure those stores are in the exact same shopping malls as the FTLs

All of my focal foot lockers, champs and finish line said their shipment is running late. One dude said they might not get here until mid September.

This makes sense. There's been some serious shipping delays for a lot of companies over the last few months. These kept getting pushed back and back. No pairs at Niketowns yet either. Don't get fooled by the resale price this weekend. They will come down in a few more weeks when the majority of the stock arrives stateside.

This makes sense. There's been some serious shipping delays for a lot of companies over the last few months. These kept getting pushed back and back. No pairs at Niketowns yet either. Don't get fooled by the resale price this weekend. They will come down in a few more weeks when the majority of the stock arrives stateside.
Not sure where you’re located but nikes around me have got their shipments

There have been no reservations for them. What's the last major Jordan that dropped that didn't have reservations at all the Major nike towns? I'm in Portland. Trust me. Lots of places do not have these yet and or the full shipment.

20210826_211621.jpg

dont-sleep-no-time-260nw-1479548789.jpg
Nice pick up on that sz !!!

There have been no reservations for them. What's the last major Jordan that dropped that didn't have reservations at all the Major nike towns? I'm in Portland. Trust me. Lots of places do not have these yet and or the full shipment.
Im not saying your wrong we know snkrs pass is “a surprise” until like 10-15 minutes before

I’ve seen them get taupe’s and never did snkrs pass just boom dropped. hopefully they just drop them this snkrs pass for everything is whack
Shiekh came through with the raffle win. I can cancel all my other raffle entries and sleep in on Saturday now.
Im praying i don’t hit any of the ones that have my card info.

Back
Top Bottom