AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

77EE4D3B-451A-441E-B849-A9DB8442F532.jpeg

Was able to confirm before FTL paused the reservations. Getting oooped to my same sized homie (May regret it later on but mans has been beasting over these more than me)

These apps make no sense. So how are you suppose to get customers to give a damn once they run out of points.

it’s basically gambling. Like hey come buy stuff and earn more point.

well if I win I will buy the Shoes and earn points. You are just rewarding the same groups.

These apps make no sense. So how are you suppose to get customers to give a damn once they run out of points.

it’s basically gambling. Like hey come buy stuff and earn more point.

well if I win I will buy the Shoes and earn points. You are just rewarding the same groups.
I can say I’ve hit more on the FLX app than on SNKRS. May help that there are a lot of HOH in my area. I have less than 400k points and hit occasionally on AJ1 highs (dunks I don’t hit as much). But I hear your Pain. It is a scheme imo. A scheme I had to adapt to sadly :rolleyes>D

These were one of the only shoes I missed out in 06. Lot of heat Dmps lots of 4s, 5s. I think black ties and last shots came out to.. good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom