AIR JORDAN IV “ Lightning” - AUGUST 28th, 2021 - Shoe of the year voted by NikeTalk

Wonder if they were doing it by size? or trying some new backend bot filtering

I think to curve the failure of Draws, Nike has taken shoes they normally would have made FCFS and made them Draws to give ppl the feeling and mindset they finally 'won'. 90K pairs is A LOT. Esp for a colorway most ppl either love or hate.

Amex declined the charge and I thought all hope was lost. Nike went in and charged my PayPal instead and still gave me the W. Has Nike always done that? I thought if payment is denied you're donezo...

Hello darkness, my old friend
I’ve come to talk with you again..

6916A13D-C6E1-40DB-B482-E1A7DEA4D3CC.jpeg

30 plus minutes to get a L :smh:.

No pizza party for me :frown:. Doc said I needed to cut back on the cheese anyways :frown: .

Stupid ftl wouldn’t let me confirm my raffle. Now get the L from SNKRS but get PayPal confirmation from them. What kind of s*** is going on with me?

Amex declined the charge and I thought all hope was lost. Nike went in and charged my PayPal instead and still gave me the W. Has Nike always done that? I thought if payment is denied you're donezo...

With this luck and the state lotto being crazy high. I'm taking $20 and buying lotto tickets. If I win I'm handing out $10k to NT OGs in here. Let's gooooo!

Back
Top Bottom