Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

That's crazy. The OG 4s dropped Feb 1989 and the 1st single off that album dropped like the next month. Just think, they used to consider this provocative.

91sJBRn1j8L._SL1500_.jpg
February 15, 1989 to be exact

February 15, 1989 to be exact

I really wish they would've released the Black Cement 4's, instead of the Black Infrared 6's, first. I know it was because of the All-Star game in Charlotte, but it would've been ALMOST perfect!!!

Look at that netting and shape on the ogs!!! They didn’t even try! They never did after the 99. Why????

They haven't done it, because they know we love the minor, but crucial details. Just like the shape, and height... they took it away. Knowing the we're still gonna buy them regardless.

Not surprised no drop today. Seems too soon to me. And the start of the Playoffs ... pretty sure the Bulls in ‘89 didn’t bust out black shoes until they met Cleveland in the ECF, so there’s no significance as far as the actual start of the playoffs goes. I was hoping for it, though.
EDIT: I’m totally wrong with my facts. See below. NVM

Last edited:
Not surprised no drop today. Seems too soon to me. And the start of the Playoffs ... pretty sure the Bulls in ‘89 didn’t bust out black shoes until they met Cleveland in the ECF, so there’s no significance as far as the actual start of the playoffs goes. I was hoping for it, though.
Cleveland was their first round match up. New York was second round. Detroit was the ECF.

This is why marz thought wasnt too crazy.

:lol:. Hell thats me everyday. Just wish these shoes would finally get here.
:lol:
Was at the Long Beach Grand Prix. Came home and saw all that and posted ... I don’t know WTF I was thinking. I wasn’t even drunk LOL

Assuming the materials will be the same on the men's sizes, which is most like will be...

The lines on these are straight black. They are not even as good as what is on the Jordan 6 :lol:

Mannnnnn **** JB. I refuse to give them money for half assed products
We've seen completely different shoes for men's before tho. Masters for example

I doubt it will be the case with these.
As long as the Nike Air is still on the outsole in Men's sizes. All's well. I don't have much of a doubt that it will be, grade and younger sizes get different markings on them, like the next sizes down will probably only get a Jumpman on the back.

Back
Top Bottom