Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I make ONE comment, about how trash they look, in ONE bad pic, then the sneak dissin', and capin' hits a new record.

I never knew my opinion would have so many grown *** men, their feelings. SMDH.

Y'all know damn well they looked trash in that Kahled pic. Also, I NEVER said I wasn't goin' to cop. I said I was coppin' ONLY because they were my all-time my Jordan. Y'all should know this as I've said countless times, in this thread.

So maybe format your posts like normal? Instead of purposely trying to get attention and complaining then wondering why people are responding to your posts?

You sound soft, stop it

544C21AC-A3D9-46CC-A9A8-92866C6249D2.gif

I mean you have to expect it. You post more than most people on here. You center, bold, and enlarge most of your posts. You're very vocal. Very opinionated. You stand out as you most likely want to. All that is guaranteed to get you lots of varied replies.

It’s only because he post how disappointed he is over and over

But when I mentioned..... nevermind :rofl:this is good for the community lmao

So maybe format your posts like normal? Instead of purposely trying to get attention and complaining then wondering why people are responding to your posts?

You sound soft, stop it
Kinda harsh dont you think? The guy has always expressed himself that way. And knowing the black red 4 is his favorite, it should be understood. I get it. Has nothing to do with being soft.

Kinda harsh dont you think? The guy has always expressed himself that way. And knowing the black red 4 is his favorite, it should be understood. I get it. Has nothing to do with being soft.
Draws attention to posts then gets mad people are responding to him or telling him not to buy since he’s complaining so much

Bet if he didn’t bold his posts, center them, and left them just like 99% of the site, his complaints would blend in and not stick out as much

This thread is in desperate need of a shock drop

I'll do you 1 better. I'll dead the whole Target thing, right here, right now.

Have a seat fellas.

So I had to go to Myrtle Beach over the weekend. Was just gonna stay the night. I figured sunshine at the beach was a good time to finally unDS something.
Chose my black hornet SBs but brought some back up 1 mids in case it rains.
Maaaaaaaaaan, somehow I f***** up and forgot ALL my clothes except for the 1s.
Didn't even realize it until I'm about to get dressed to step out.
By now it's late and the only thing open was *cue cliffhanger music* Walmart.

I ended up buying a whole outfit to rock at the club. Lmao. I felt lame af. I got no numbers. I should've went to the 24hr Target. Or maybe I shouldn't have bought these UGLASS purple Scooby Doo socks. Either way, I'm done with the whole debate.

Screenshot_20190415-010406_Textra.jpg

Last edited:
I'll do you 1 better. I'll dead the whole Target thing, right here, right now.

Have a seat fellas.

So I had to go to Myrtle Beach over the weekend. Was just gonna stay the night. I figured sunshine at the beach was a good time to finally unDS something.
Chose my black hornet SBs but brought some back up 1 mids in case it rains.
Maaaaaaaaaan, somehow I **** up and forget ALL my clothes except for the 1s.
Didn't even realize it until I'm about to get dressed to step out.
By now it's late and the only thing open was *cue cliffhanger music* Walmart.

I ended up buying a whole outfit to rock at the club. Lmao. I felt lame af. I got no numbers. I should've went to the 24hr Target. Or maybe I shouldn't have bought these UGLASS purple Scooby Doo socks. Either way, I'm done with the whole debate.

Screenshot_20190415-010406_Textra.jpg
You must never return to Myrtle Beach

that denim looks disgusting lol. You shouldve had fun with it and went or a hawaiian floral print shirt and did your best to give off a f-it, fun vibe instead of that my mom just let me leave the house for the first time vibe

You must never return to Myrtle Beach

that denim looks disgusting lol. You shouldve had fun with it and went or a hawaiian floral print shirt and did your best to give off a f-it, fun vibe instead of that my mom just let me leave the house for the first time vibe

2gtwz831.gif

Chil bruh, it wasn't that bad. I almost got play from this Mexican chick from Cali. But then again, maybe that explains why that bartender made me wait 15min for a damn Corona. Never again. Smh. Aight, back to BC4's.

Screenshot_20190415-020358_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom