Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Mine are pretty good....only issue is paint job on right shoe and not aligned Nike on left shoe.....but other than that it's all good....just going to wear the hell out of them

How long does it take to finally get Size? Order????
They are cancelling a bunch of orders. I'm still waiting too. There was a 20% off code that worked on their app. A buddy and I both used it and he was already canceled. I'm still pending but u assume itll be canceled.

The NA gang.
20190509_093730.jpg

They are cancelling a bunch of orders. I'm still waiting too. There was a 20% off code that worked on their app. A buddy and I both used it and he was already canceled. I'm still pending but u assume itll be canceled.

My pair is in Miami enroute to CA. It’s been nearly a week already...

Good luck to everybody doing the Martha Stewert arts and crafts. I don't have the time or patience for that. :lol:
LOL I want to do it but yeah, I don't have the motivation to paint the lines. That's why I've been talking about using a fabric pen/pencil. But I'm not mixing paints and using a brush, knowing my dumb *** I'd manage to get paint where I don't want it. Might take a shot at the toe box iron this weekend, though. @doublemesh96's pair looks sweet.

2F5F0228-4475-4251-8D44-FF6DD921D09F.png

Anybody know the style number for this windbreaker? Not sure when it came out. Thinking of copping one if I can find it.

Hey buddy, here ya go. The style number from my jacket I just posted a few pages back (I'll post it again for you). It's called the Jordan OG IV Twist jacket. Came out around 2012 if I recall when the last retros released. I bought mine off eBay years ago and I'm so glad I did. Actually just bought the matching pants earlier today from eBay. Hope you can fine it. I love wearing mine. Very comfy. Old school windbreakers are the best.

IMG_20190509_165101.jpg
IMG_20190509_225945.jpg

Idk bruh, I used that same promo code and mines are on the way.

Screenshot_20190509-231555_Firefox.jpg

Off subject but IV related. I just found some good condition Kaws 4s for 180!

Screenshot_20190509-230112_Mercari.jpg

Screenshot_20190509-230144_Mercari.jpg

Back
Top Bottom