Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I don’t have any 4s that have a toe box that look this bad. Perhaps it’s the materials…Did the Royalty 4s have this banana toe? Throws off the whole look. There are so many panels and details that make it hard to get the 4s right, however, the toe box is completely independent of these other challenges. What’s so hard?
pass what you're smoking bro. These aren't that bad at all?

159856-425x282-WomanCuttingScrapbooking.jpg

I just checked both my pairs...

Both have specks of lint in 2 different places and you can tell that the robot that painted the midsole had a low battery during manufacturing.

I also noticed all of my lace tips are somewhat unequal in length.

Pretty upset, but gonna keep em. :smh:

my third and final pair came in from Eastbay today. They look great.

After receiving all 3, the least perfect pair will have to go to the SNKRS pair. It has some kind of paint chip next to the heel.

I know its probably not a big deal, but again, its the least perfect pair.
image1.jpeg
Have same thing on one of my pair smh!!

The rare triple up on the top lace holder. Interesting.
These kicks are strictly ball kicks for me. The top laces really do their job, ensuring lockdown, support and stability, something that seems to be lost in most modern shoes. Personally, I am not crazy about how they look, as I prefer III’s and XI’s aesthetically. This shoe, is built for ball.

"Yo Tink, what the heck is going on with this glue stain?! I don't like the Jumpman placement either"
I’m STILL convinced 100% that players at the highest level get specially made pairs and cuts and materials that the rest of us don’t get in a retail pair. I’m convinced every pair Mike had were made specially (meaning, they were made in different factories and not on the same production dates and the like) the same as every other endorsed player or player with a signature shoe. I mean, of course you’ll get a Zion situation every once in a while, but that happens FAR more often in pickup games, high school and smaller time College ball.

I just checked both my pairs...

Both have specks of lint in 2 different places and you can tell that the robot that painted the midsole had a low battery during manufacturing.

I also noticed all of my lace tips are somewhat unequal in length.

Pretty upset, but gonna keep em. :smh:
upload_2019-5-10_14-54-46.jpeg

He did his best, give him a break.
He only makes 10 cents an hour.
Prob skipped lunch that day and was fatigued.

Emailed SP today and got the confirmation/tracking!

I really wanted this order to go through as my first order from Size might be a US 11 instead of 10.

Back
Top Bottom