Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Best way to ruin the toebox. The more water you apply the more the material is apt to disintegrate. The ironing will always baffle me. Ignore me lol. I'm just old.

i dont iron my kicks. im just saying for when i iron clothes.

so i assume also for those who want to iron their toebox, more water is better than less, because too little = burnt/damage. so for them, its not water directly on the shoe. its more water in the towel that they use.

i dont iron my kicks. im just saying for when i iron clothes.

so i assume also for those who want to iron their toebox, more water is better than less, because too little = burnt/damage. so for them, its not water directly on the shoe. its more water in the towel that they use.
Yeah i hear that. People are doing long term damage they dont even realize with the ironing stuff. That suede/durabuck/nubuck doesn't like water. Everyone doing this will know if they still have the kicks in a year or two.

Agreed,who knows when they’ll release these again
s.jpg

Don't forget to iron those wacky toeboxes first!

Got it, thanks. Lasts & mold are different I assume?
Yeah i hear that. People are doing long term damage they dont even realize with the ironing stuff. That suede/durabuck/nubuck doesn't like water. Everyone doing this will know if they still have the kicks in a year or two.

Not sure you know what your talking about actually let me rephrase that you dont know what your talking about, the factories that make our shoes have to use irons and presses as well as super hot steam and heat to make the shoes. the biggest thing about Durabuck is that it is synthetic and very easily cleaned. the OG 5's had a hang tag with machine washing instructions. that was the advantage of Durabuck is that it can withstand water.

Pro Tip: google sneaker manufacturing and read up !

Not sure you know what your talking about actually let me rephrase that you dont know what your talking about, the factories that make our shoes have to use irons and presses as well as super hot steam and heat to make the shoes. the biggest thing about Durabuck is that it is synthetic and very easily cleaned. the OG 5's had a hang tag with machine washing instructions. that was the advantage of Durabuck is that it can withstand water.

Pro Tip: google sneaker manufacturing and read up !
To a point. Like everything. Nothing is indestructible. The more you needlessly mess with things the more likely they are to fail. Y'all enjoy tho.

The NA group shot is making me want to cop the FP V's and Maroon VI's.. Maroons are a nice nostalgia bite but they are kind of lackluster to me especially since they mostly have that old 2014 VI shape that I hate.

Out of the box, the WC's were comfortable. These seemed stiff, but, ya know, break em in. Overall, satisfied! To be lucky, I'm from Cherokee NC, and actually live 10 miles away from where Angules paint is actually shipped from, and he has all the paints! Gotta repaint my WC's to freshen them up to ! Go straight to the source!

Back
Top Bottom