Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

2019's look ****ing fine. Dont let these dudes crying about 99's and shape this and shape that fool you. If it aint EXACTLY to a tee like the 99's they'd cry. If it was reversed and the 2019's were the 99's and vice versa and they aint look like the 99's they'd be criyng the same. Both look good at the end of the day.
Your endless streak of bad takes continues … endlessly. :rofl:

No im just not a cry baby. :lol:

Please show me the miniscule difference that show how meaningless and tiny it is in the grand scheme of things. Ill wait. :lol:

I'm not getting sucked into the vortex of having the same discussion with you over and over again :rofl:
It's fine with me if you (and anyone else) think the 2019s are just dandy. But saying the differences between them and the OGs or '99s or even the new SB IVs is "miniscule" isn't even close to accurate. I don't need to list the differences yet again or post comparison pics. If you can't see it or just don't care, that's cool. But calling people who can see it and don't like it "cry babies" is nonsense LOL

I'm not getting sucked into the vortex of having the same discussion with you over and over again :rofl:
It's fine with me if you (and anyone else) think the 2019s are just dandy. But saying the differences between them and the OGs or '99s or even the new SB IVs is "miniscule" isn't even close to accurate. I don't need to list the differences yet again or post comparison pics. If you can't see it or just don't care, that's cool. But calling people who can see it and don't like it "cry babies" is nonsense LOL

So you cant k.

IMG_6206.jpeg

I wore them yesterday.

This is one of my favorite two jerseys to wear with these.
IMG_6921.JPG

On-feet photo.
IMG_6922.JPG

It's only proper for any rehashed Jordans from III to VI to have the "NIKE AIR" on the back. I never understood why Nike/Jordan Brand had to make unnecessary/unwanted revisions with the previous retros. 🙄
IMG_6923.JPG

Honestly think they put on the jumpman b/c Tinker wanted to remove all Nike and swooshes starting with the 3, but couldn't. Legend has it that he got agreement to take off the swoosh from the 3, but had to keep NA on the back. Once JB became more independent, they could remove NA and thus put on the jumpman. Then it was a struggle to get it back on b/c of losers like gentry, however, "the people" wanted it, and that eventually got done, and here we are.

Tinker just wanted to finish the shoe, he was given the project six months behind.

Peter Moore created the Jumpman logo from a photo shoot, both men were genius.

Honestly think they put on the jumpman b/c Tinker wanted to remove all Nike and swooshes starting with the 3, but couldn't. Legend has it that he got agreement to take off the swoosh from the 3, but had to keep NA on the back. Once JB became more independent, they could remove NA and thus put on the jumpman. Then it was a struggle to get it back on b/c of losers like gentry, however, "the people" wanted it, and that eventually got done, and here we are.

Maaaaaaaan.....this is Niketalk. The stupid Jumpman thing was all Gentry's fault. :lol: He wanted to "protect the OG collectors"....remember?

Maaaaaaaan.....this is Niketalk. The stupid Jumpman thing was all Gentry's fault. :lol: He wanted to "protect the OG collectors"....remember?

Yes, I agree that's why he didn't bring NA back, however, I don't think he was around in the days when Tinker was working on the OGs and was trying to minimize Nike branding, and when the first retros came out. That's why the OG 3 design (if you believe the story) had the swoosh on it, which is what we saw with the Tinkers release. i.e. What I said, and what you said are not mutually exclusive.

Gentry making slop retros is the opposite of what collectors want.

They want exact copies of their favorite shoes, so they can have multiples and wear them when they want.

His logic was trash just like him, he wasted almost 20 years ruining the brand. I don't want to hear about how many sales they made because they would have made the same amount of sales with more accurate retros.

Back
Top Bottom