Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

The Cool Gray ones were the most wearable comfort wise for me. The Mars 4s were straight up vice grips.
GREAT POST!

Now lets examine this for a moment... (newer/younger "sneakerheads" pay attention)

2004 CG 4s are comfortable and the 2006 Mars 4s are not.

What happened in the interim???

Nike happened.

There was a transition in 2005 to 2006 with Nike. The 2005 Laser 4s were also VERY comfortable. 2005 was also the last year Nike was still producing the old-school large volume Air Max units with the seam in the center of the bag, as evidenced by the 2005 Knicks Penny 1s. 2006 introduced the smaller, stiff Air Max units that we have become familiar with, but it also brought the closed-cell, rock hard PU midsoles for Air Jordans 3-6. Midsoles that won't crumble as quickly, but are less comfortable and don't absorb paint as well, as evidenced by the new paint chipping issue that came along.

Always remember, Air Max 1s use the same tooling/tech as Jordans 3-6, but are NOT stiff and heavy.

/Lesson

What we deserve
308497-032_A1_Lateral_originalb.jpg
308497-117_A1_Lateral_FRED.jpg

GREAT POST!

Now lets examine this for a moment... (newer/younger "sneakerheads" pay attention)

2004 CG 4s are comfortable and the 2006 Mars 4s are not.

What happened in the interim???

Nike happened.

There was a transition in 2005 to 2006 with Nike. The 2005 Laser 4s were also VERY comfortable. 2005 was also the last year Nike was still producing the old-school large volume Air Max units with the seam in the center of the bag, as evidenced by the 2005 Knicks Penny 1s. 2006 introduced the smaller, stiff Air Max units that we have become familiar with, but it also brought the closed-cell, rock hard PU midsoles for Air Jordans 3-6. Midsoles that won't crumble as quickly, but are less comfortable and don't absorb paint as well, as evidenced by the new paint chipping issue that came along.

Always remember, Air Max 1s use the same tooling/tech as Jordans 3-6, but are NOT stiff and heavy.

/Lesson

Man.. I definitely forgot about that change in air bubble around that time. NT was up in smoke in the AM95 thread. And in my own opinionated experience.. I LOVED my CG IV's but Jesus Christ those things hurt like bloody hell lol.

VA just as bad as any other state.

Y’all watch too much TV.
Oh wow, VA cocaine a helluva drug. Yung, I've lived in DC, VA, and MD and VA is the worst. I can't tell you how many times I've been pulled over in VA for no effin reason. And don't get pulled over by state troopers, it's a wrap...

Oh wow, VA cocaine a helluva drug. Yung, I've lived in DC, VA, and MD and VA is the worst. I can't tell you how many times I've been pulled over in VA for no effin reason. And don't get pulled over by state troopers, it's a wrap...
Truth right here, Its not even close I live in MD but have been pulled over in VA way more than MD. And the amounts of the fines are outrageous because they know you wont come back down to fight it.

Back
Top Bottom