Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

I'd like to say that the CDP IV promos I had are fake. I wanted to believe so hard that they weren't, but I took them to RIF out here in LA and compared CDP shoes which showed may inconsistencies...bummer!

They mentioned that there are Promo IV's out there, but not too many.

Thankfully the seller refunded me my money. Dude said he would stop selling the promos. This is the last transaction I do off craigslist.

Yeah, it sucks.  But at least you were able to get your money back.   Every picture in this thread has the exact same shape as the shoes you have.  I guess its hard for some people to believe that they paid that much for fakes.  Stupid Air Randy and SneakeRape. 

so there are really legit promo 4's out there floating around.. cuz i've had had CDP 4s and promo 4's and there seems to be just minor differences.. overall shape and quality looks good.. imo.

I'd like to say that the CDP IV promos I had are fake. I wanted to believe so hard that they weren't, but I took them to RIF out here in LA and compared CDP shoes which showed may inconsistencies...bummer!

Thankfully the seller refunded me my money. Dude said he would stop selling the promos. This is the last transaction I do off craigslist.

Yeah, it sucks.  But at least you were able to get your money back.   Every picture in this thread has the exact same shape as the shoes you have.  I guess its hard for some people to believe that they paid that much for fakes.  Stupid Air Randy and SneakeRape. 

Kicks-Labs  sells the Promo as well.

Kicks-Labs  sells the Promo as well.

I ordered a pair from mentalkicks, who usually sends me legit shoes. When I received these I had a feeling they were fake. Quality was bad, ashy ashy suede, no heel bump, air bubble was foggy, the grey "lace holders" were 2 different shades of grey, and there was paint mishaps all over the midsole and sole. Sent them back the next day.

I ordered a pair from mentalkicks, who usually sends me legit shoes. When I received these I had a feeling they were fake. Quality was bad, ashy ashy suede, no heel bump, air bubble was foggy, the grey "lace holders" were 2 different shades of grey, and there was paint mishaps all over the midsole and sole. Sent them back the next day.

its sad that this discussion has to even take place..  but there are always people out there looking to make an easy and quick buck..  i'll keep following my personal rule, which is if I can't touch and see them in person before buying than i'll pass..  only exception is buying from like footlocker.com or footaction.com, but I still like to cop my new releases in person since I've received pairs from online that had scuffs/scratches and then had issues trying to return them for a different pair.. 

its sad that this discussion has to even take place..  but there are always people out there looking to make an easy and quick buck..  i'll keep following my personal rule, which is if I can't touch and see them in person before buying than i'll pass..  only exception is buying from like footlocker.com or footaction.com, but I still like to cop my new releases in person since I've received pairs from online that had scuffs/scratches and then had issues trying to return them for a different pair.. 

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

its sad that this discussion has to even take place..  but there are always people out there looking to make an easy and quick buck..   

Well, sites like Sneaker News, Sole Collector and even Modern Notoriety talked about these Promo's.  

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

its sad that this discussion has to even take place..  but there are always people out there looking to make an easy and quick buck..   

Well, sites like Sneaker News, Sole Collector and even Modern Notoriety talked about these Promo's.  

dam jordan brand gonna be making hella money 2011 and 2012
got me buying 3's and 4's
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom