Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

I doubt they're releasing again, but they may come out along with the other 4s next year... These are just 08 Promos.

There is no reason that Nikes new air units should fog like that.  Im calling fake on these "promos"

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

I doubt they're releasing again, but they may come out along with the other 4s next year... These are just 08 Promos.

There is no reason that Nikes new air units should fog like that.  Im calling fake on these "promos"

can anyone do some comparison pics with these and the CDPs? The pics by themselves look great but Id like to have a closer look after the whole concord and ray 13 fiasco thanks

I saw some people in here have them and said they are definitely real and better quality then the CDP, Id just like to see some comparisons if you own both thanks

can anyone do some comparison pics with these and the CDPs? The pics by themselves look great but Id like to have a closer look after the whole concord and ray 13 fiasco thanks

I saw some people in here have them and said they are definitely real and better quality then the CDP, Id just like to see some comparisons if you own both thanks

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Those air units just dont look right.  JB's air units should be crystal clear and not have a pre yellowish tint to them.  Ever since they changed the air units, I have not seen one air unit yellow like that, especially on a new pair.

Those air units just dont look right.  JB's air units should be crystal clear and not have a pre yellowish tint to them.  Ever since they changed the air units, I have not seen one air unit yellow like that, especially on a new pair.

The uppers and everything else look great compared to the cdp pairs to me, when did nike change the air units

The uppers and everything else look great compared to the cdp pairs to me, when did nike change the air units

Originally Posted by El Bro

If you see them in person, rather than the pictures.  The air units are not yellowish.  I should know, I have a pair of these IV Promo.

If you see them in person, rather than the pictures.  The air units are not yellowish.  I should know, I have a pair of these IV Promo.

Originally Posted by edmtl

If you see them in person, rather than the pictures.  The air units are not yellowish.  I should know, I have a pair of these IV Promeo.

Damn, that sucks lol.

Originally Posted by edmtl

If you see them in person, rather than the pictures.  The air units are not yellowish.  I should know, I have a pair of these IV Promeo.

Damn, that sucks lol.

Back
Top Bottom