Air Jordan IV(4) Black/Cement Red Promo Sample

Promo looks on point based on those pics.
eek.gif

Promos are fake and not authorized. Talked to some Nike people and everything they told me makes sense but it seams like they don't care because so much of it is going on or they are too busy.

Promos are fake and not authorized. Talked to some Nike people and everything they told me makes sense but it seams like they don't care because so much of it is going on or they are too busy.

My friend got these today in his shipment. They are the "PROMOS". They are 100% legit/authentic and he would NEVER carry anything else. Enjoy the pics.

My friend got these today in his shipment. They are the "PROMOS". They are 100% legit/authentic and he would NEVER carry anything else. Enjoy the pics.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

if this is a promo, then now's the time for me to save for some black/cement iv's for next year.
super thin tongue- check
banana shape- check
bad paint job bound to crack- hopefully they corrected this problem like on the iii's
sexy jumpman on back and no 'nike air'- check
just need to accept this crap now people. if not, don't buy them so you can't complain anymore on how they butcher'd the iv's.

My thoughts exactly!

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

if this is a promo, then now's the time for me to save for some black/cement iv's for next year.
super thin tongue- check
banana shape- check
bad paint job bound to crack- hopefully they corrected this problem like on the iii's
sexy jumpman on back and no 'nike air'- check
just need to accept this crap now people. if not, don't buy them so you can't complain anymore on how they butcher'd the iv's.

My thoughts exactly!

At this point logically do we care if Nike "authorizes" anymore same quality same shoe idk anymore.

At this point logically do we care if Nike "authorizes" anymore same quality same shoe idk anymore.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Do you care? 
All that matters is what you think.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Do you care? 
All that matters is what you think.

Back
Top Bottom