Air Jordan IV 4 "Stealth/Oreo" Grey -- "Fear Pack"

Never liked the oreos. IV's aren't the same without the netting to me. Plus no Nike Air, the tongue and leather heel tab. That's why I find it funny when people diss retro+ colorways now. When a lot of the retro+ like the oreos were dissed and collected dust, but now people want them. Now people want mochas and oreos. A lot of these retro+ are better than those. Oreos and mochas just have more nostalgia with the inbetweeners(not young and not old heads) when they first started wearing Jordan's.

Everything comes full circle.

i'm generally a big fan of retro+ cws but this one just doesn't sit right.

i'm not gonna get too excited cuz i assume the design will change and this is an early sample

that white outsole just doesn't work at all... but hey my wallet never minds a 4 cw i can pass on...

JB needs to ditch the speckles on the midsole. And the red air unit looks COMPLETELY out of place on this shoe. And if JB were to change the midsole to that lighter gray color that wraps around the toebox then I would cop

The solewing photos make the shoe look real nice, minus the red air unit. Definitely would wear them.

Doesn't look red to me.
It wasn't red on the first Sneakeraddict picture... but now air unit is red and midsole light grey 
mean.gif

Never liked the oreos. IV's aren't the same without the netting to me. Plus no Nike Air, the tongue and leather heel tab. That's why I find it funny when people diss retro+ colorways now. When a lot of the retro+ like the oreos were dissed and collected dust, but now people want them. Now people want mochas and oreos. A lot of these retro+ are better than those. Oreos and mochas just have more nostalgia with the inbetweeners(not young and not old heads) when they first started wearing Jordan's.

Everything comes full circle.
I agree even tho I love Columbias....

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan if the Oreo 4s but at least they were executed nicely. These on the other hand look like a hot mess

Back
Top Bottom