Air Jordan IV Appreciation! Post yours here!!!

^ Nice. I need some white cements IVs and breds in my life. Your pic only wants me to get the Countdown 4/19 pack even more. ahhh "pulls hair out"

Here go mine
08e2538e463eddc3694eade6de236f8f2d00718.jpg

bc9158e437d066e43ad9c1171da4c0d388eaaed.jpg

ajjack..that black/red IV and white/cement IV has got to be one of my most favorite AJ pic...ever! great stuff man..

ill post mine tmrw...too tired.

Micmorales - Thanks man. (You can call me Jack btw.)
qksLvrtypeS - Thanks man. Your pics have alwaysbeen sort of an inspiration for mine, so I'm glad it got your approval.
laugh.gif

Heres a random shot just to keep this thread going!

Nice pic up there micmorales. I cant wait for the pack this month so I can finally have a pair of those black IV's. I know that they come up short of thoseNike Air retoes, but its good enough for me, and my search for the white and cements will continue. IV's, greatest Jordans of all time. We got to keep thisthread going. Is there any Jordan IV PE's out there?

I have most of the IV's, but these are the most appreciated of the bunch
grin.gif
Who needs the rest
laugh.gif
Nah seriously, I need those Eminem's,Undefeated's, & Thunders and I will be good. Anyone 10.5-11 holla at me, I won't low ball you
tongue.gif
unless your asking price is higher than gas prices. Hit me up!!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by jayzv

those blue 4's are legit? ; how much do they go for?
indifferent.gif

Give him a break. They are very rare. We were all new once. They are legit. As far as price, be ready to drop a pretty penny. $1200 maybe?

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

indifferent.gif

Give him a break. They are very rare. We were all new once. They are legit. As far as price, be ready to drop a pretty penny. $1200 maybe?
yeah i know... what a prick i am... and by the way jordanjackair, they go for more than 1200$.... add 3 more grand to it.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

indifferent.gif

yeah i know... what a prick i am... and by the way jordanjackair, they go for more than 1200$.... add 3 more grand to it.

I wasn't saying you were a prick, i was just saying don't give him a stoneface for not knowing something. I obviously didn't know how much theywere worth, I don't deserve a stoneface though. I'm not into that limited crap so i didn't know how high there prices can go. We learn somethingnew everyday, isn't it great?
happy.gif

laugh.gif

a crisp pair of white cement IV's are probably the best if not in the top 5 best jordans of all time IMO

airjordanjack wrote:

airjordanjack wrote:

jayzv wrote:
indifferent.gif

I wasn't saying you were a prick, i was just saying don't give him a stoneface for not knowing something. I obviously didn't know how much they were worth, I don't deserve a stoneface though. I'm not into that limited crap so i didn't know how high there prices can go. We learn something new everyday, isn't it great?
happy.gif

laugh.gif

lol. no but i really meant it, i am sort of a prick when it comes to shoes
laugh.gif
... other than that, im a great guy. but yeah i dont even think limited is aword to some certain shoes out there, more like impossible.

Love this thread....talk about some great shoes....

here are a couple from my collection...

212997885_923c4cfc17_o.jpg

238756225_10b0b903d0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom