Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Always liked these for the uniqueness....finally going to un-DS mine on my trip to LA / Cali next month....

I feel as if tho these will be wanted later on down the road that $215 tag kept ppl away ( wich is understandable) but you cant deny they're a clean shoe imo.

hey hen,

why will these shoes age horribly?

My pair are still DS.
they won't (at least not any worse than any other Jordans)...if anything, i feel the quality on them are better than the norm...I've been wearing mine and definitely satisfied (from a quality and comfort standpoint)....don't listen to that 'won't age well' BS....

Yeah, same question for me.  I don't understand why they would be worse than any other pair of white based shoes.  In fact, I think they will age better than the WC4s given that they're not pure white.  I wear mine and they look good to me!

I love the Jordan 4s and these have still been available in my size on a few different sites and I just have not pulled the trigger on them.  love the 4s just question the all white cw.  was hoping to get at discount but it doesn't seem like these will drop....

i have a question has anyone changed the wax laces from the laser 4's ?

i love this shoe but i hate the thick wax laces

I love the Jordan 4s and these have still been available in my size on a few different sites and I just have not pulled the trigger on them.  love the 4s just question the all white cw.  was hoping to get at discount but it doesn't seem like these will drop....

your not looking hard enough bro

a year later these can be had for under retail

Last edited:

Well, I just used the footaction coupon. They had a 15% off and last week they had a 20% off for a short time. 

Alright have to fight a claim now ...

Who else's shoes came to them (from Nike, FTL, FNL, etc) with sticky soles?

A lot of us have/had pairs with sticky soles, that was pretty common.. If you go back in thread to RD, you will see a lot ppl were talking about it

A lot of us have/had pairs with sticky soles, that was pretty common.. If you go back in thread to RD, you will see a lot ppl were talking about it

88 pages on this thread and a sticky soles is mentioned 4 or 5 times, didn't realize that's a lot of people? If it was truly an issue there would be way more mentioning of it, since people LOVE to point out flaws and quality control issues JB has! Probably some Unauthorized or early pairs that have that issue..

mine are DS and extremely sticky, i only copped to use as trade bait or to resell at some point, i have them posted everywhere but no one wants them around my way 
roll.gif

Quote:

I order mine from the nike store restock a few months ago.

It came w/ hella sticky soles as well.  The hang tag was not attached and the "L" shape sticks were outside the shoe.

The shoe itself looks DS.  I figured it was a return.  Why are you fighting the claim?

I did find some posts of people saying that their soles were sticky as well so I figured it was normal...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom