Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Went to Champs and they had a size 10 on display. I was like welp, looks like I'm copping. Manager comes back out and was like there's been a mixup. Left shoe is a 10 and right shoe is a 10.5

Money saved.

Your kids totalled it?

Or some kids were racing and hit you.
Some kids racing hit me, the cop was adamant I was racing because I drive with only one shoe. I told the cop if I was racing we wouldn't be standing here. No offense but Camaros weren't seeing my S5.

Went to Champs and they had a size 10 on display. I was like welp, looks like I'm copping. Manager comes back out and was like there's been a mixup. Left shoe is a 10 and right shoe is a 10.5

Money saved.

That's funny I low key pray to receive a 12.5 left and 12 right when I order 12 or 12.5s since those seem to be my ideal Jordan sizes except 9s and 11s.

This happens more than you think, nordstrom actually has a warehouse solely dedicated to remating shoe singles from the company nationwide.

That's funny I low key pray to receive a 12.5 left and 12 right when I order 12 or 12.5s since those seem to be my ideal Jordan sizes except 9s and 11s.

This happens more than you think, nordstrom actually has a warehouse solely dedicated to remating shoe singles from the company nationwide.

Crazy. I've seen size mix-up's before, but it has never happened to me. I just took it as a sign to pass on these joints. Never knew that about Nordstroms.

These did look real good in person tho.

Last edited:
Both pairs from NDC shipped.

I thought they would have been cancelled because I used the same account, billing info and shipping address.

I checked out with the SNKRS app at 10, then got another pair via my laptop at like 10:30, but NDC wouldn't let me check out because they said "I reached my limit of one pair".  So I just left them in my cart and came back an hour later, clicked "place order" and it went through.  Not sure what it all means, but I'll take it.

wow the shirt from finish line costs $45. Gotta love that la$er technology. :smh:
Waiting for it to go on sale.

FNL pair arrived

Excellent condition No dirt or anything crazy

But I have the sticky soles like everyone else does

I must say tho I can actually feel the laser lines unlike my 1's. 

Its way deeper in the leather.

Back
Top Bottom