Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Which version of the laser etching is the rarest? My pair has the dice on it and not the Jordan face. Is the face a more limited version?

I got my pair from Nike this week. I used 20% off so I got it for $200. When they came I looked at them and the stitching was completely coming out under the jumpman on the heel. I called to get my code reissued and get a return label. I will live without these.

Which version of the laser etching is the rarest? My pair has the dice on it and not the Jordan face. Is the face a more limited version?
ehh I wouldn't go as far as to say the face is limited,its really more or less a random occurrence. no two pairs are alike. I have 3 pairs which all have a face creepin' somewhere on the shoe.

Theres actually many alike on all panels of the shoe. I kinda gave my own explanation & thoughts on that a few pages back. I posted my pair that matched a pair i seen on google images when i was lookin for a HQ wallpaper for my laptop. I had mentioned just as a estimate not a real estimate but just an example that they probably made like 30-50 different variations of the shoe with each shoe in them 30-50 batches being the same. I really noticed that a good amount of pairs were alike when realizing people that regular M.J face have it going upside down across the toe box in the same exact spot. I'll even post my pair that was exactly the same as the pair i seen on Google images, everything including the tongue. if you go thru the pics on this thread though you'll see what i mean about the M.J face. Theres even a dude that posted his pair with each shoe side by side and both kicks.were exactly the same. I have to say that pair is probably the rarest of every pair i have seen. 1st pic is the pair from google images 2nd are the pics of mine. Gotta luv my crooked @ss tongue patch like i keep sayin tho,lol. Pretty bogus if you ask me.

I'm fighting the urge to return my pair. Dam $265 is a lot and im not really impressed by them....dammit man

i think the huge MJ face is lamest part of the laser.

all the other potential laser designs are awesome though.

If it was a flat out picture of his face, then maybe. But its not! Not even close. It's very creative to me to incorporate that into a shoe "colorway."

Im willing to be over half the people that bought these shoes have NO IDEA that there is even a face in the laser print. Its just a cool tribal looking design of lines and odd shapes that mean nothing. Nothing lame about that.

Last edited:
Are the leather used on the Laser 4 the same leather in the Laser 1?

Dubai UAE will have this on stores this week, 

please answer if the same leather with Jordan 1, else please describe the shoe leather on Laser 4 thank you

Are the leather used on the Laser 4 the same leather in the Laser 1?

Dubai UAE will have this on stores this week,

please answer if the same leather with Jordan 1, else please describe the shoe leather on Laser 4 thank you
The leather on the 4's is nice leather, better then recent years, but not as nice as the leather found on the Laser 1's/Fragment 1's.

Don't have the frags, but I do have the laser 1's. Best leather on any jb shoe I know in a LONGGGGG TIME

Back
Top Bottom