Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Yea I'm that dude. btw the leather came like that so it's a defect,I just happen to notice it after that first day of wearing thinking it was the cold weather that effected it which it wasn't. So I figure I would get some helpful advice from members of nt,since u been a member and now an admin I figure u would know a little more about my situation,so instead of being helpful u decided to act childish then blaming members because they told me to clean my shoes and return them.

Yea I'm that dude. btw the leather came like that so it's a defect,I just happen to notice it after that first day of wearing thinking it was the cold weather that effected it which it wasn't. So I figure I would get some helpful advice from members of nt,since u been a member and now an admin I figure u would know a little more about my situation,so instead of being helpful u decided to act childish then blaming members because they told me to clean my shoes and return them.

I acted childish because I told you not to fraud the store you got them from? That's comical and unethical at the same time.
As an admin or a long time member, I advised you to take a better plan of action than trying to send back some used shoes so that the next man can buy them after you wore them.
You really have no right to school anyone on shoes until you learn how to have some integrity.

What I do what I want to do is my business. Your telling me I can't return my used shoes? Why do u care or even worry about who ends up with them at the end? My Oreos are defected get that to your head,I've already have this settle with nike, I've shipped it out already,so am I suppose to listen to u?

What I do what I want to do is my business. Your telling me I can't return my used shoes? Why do u care or even worry about who ends up with them at the end? My Oreos are defected get that to your head,I've already have this settle with nike, I've shipped it out already,so am I suppose to listen to u?

Don't post that crap on the forum then. That my business is my business is garbage especially when you post it on the forum. If you didn't want to have input on your business then don't post your business for anyone to know.
Grow up.

Logic doesn't apply to everyone I guess. It's the same dude that caught feelings when his leather texture changed in his tongue while wearing his Oreo 4s in cold weather. Now he's schooling people.....
Remember this u started all this...telling me to grow up?

So foul of u to bully me when your and an admin. All I was doing was talking about shoes..sole protectors,I own some,so I will make comments,rudely u talk down on me what am I suppose to do when a young kid like u tells me to grow up,have integrity,really???im just here like every one else that like to talk about shoes,I'm a newbie,I'm a chill kinda guy no need to hate

So foul of u to bully me when your and an admin. All I was doing was talking about shoes..sole protectors,I own some,so I will make comments,rudely u talk down on me what am I suppose to do when a young kid like u tells me to grow up,have integrity,really???im just here like every one else that like to talk about shoes,I'm a newbie,I'm a chill kinda guy no need to hate

:rofl:

View media item 1494163

Why don't yall take it to PMs and stop filling the thread with nonsense. Anybody play ball in these? Wore these in the court he other day. I could see people jocking the shoe. Kinda uncomfortable tho

I am trying to stay neutral in this back and forth but really be quiet.  Your talking about doing something unethical, and he called you out on it.  You switched your main focus in the thread to focus more on sole protectors.  Admin or not he can disagree with your comment, you are what is wrong with the majority of society.  Someone says something you don't like and it is bullying.  I am so sick and tired of people claiming bullying at the drop of a dime.  Has he called you a derogatory name, has he insulted you or your mother, did he threaten you?  It's not bullying.

I'm glad the ppl who liked these were able to cop.
The only thing that sucked was the $250 price tag.

I'm glad the ppl who liked these were able to cop.
The only thing that sucked was the $250 price tag.

Yea I agree. The soles are what really put them over the top for me. I was 40/60 (pass/buy) but the dope soles and ease of purchase made a huge difference to me.

Dude really was about to returned used shoes, SMH. Yeah your pretty much a low life. Reselling to someone else is one thing, but I just always think abount that 13 year old kid that's less fortunate that begs his mom to buy him some kicks, and by default he gets a crap pair.

^^your return?

My footlocker still had a sz 9 too.  Also, saw a few on the shelves in SF last weekend at FL, Shoe Place, or Shiekh. One place even still had GS lasers

Last edited:
does any of this even matter anymore these joints are in the outlets now
laugh.gif

does any of this even matter anymore these joints are in the outlets now
laugh.gif
Only in Outlets from Buyers Remorse, Those are Returns

not leftover stock from stores.

These Sold out! at $250.00

and any Pairs you see in a Major Retailer is 90% a Return

KNOW THIS PLAYBOY!
happy.gif

Back