Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

These flopped so hard lol if it was say 2002 these would have been so copped. That laser design is weak now JB.

the kyrie's might sell out before these 
roll.gif

Got em on SNKRS, took longer than any other release though.  Its going to get ugly when everybody has this app.

copped on FNL

Carted on NDC

I hate taking the gamble with FNL. will they/ wont they cancel my order.

Was able to cart at Eastbay and Finishline but I bought it in the app. Still in line at NDC. SMH.

Snrkrs strikes again. I really want it to be NDC though so I can use ebates and 10% code.

Too expensive without discount.

Typical...tried 4 times to enter info on finishline. Timed out 4 times. In the meanwhile, carted on NDC. Done....

Brreze on FNL submitted order and error

i dont know i even bothered .. was gonna checkout literally at 8:01 am (10:01 am)

SNKRS came thru, got a rap on chat trying to apply the free 2 day shipping she says SNKRS app is excluded from promos .. wtf

Not sure about the talk of SNKRS having preference, was checked out on NDC on Desktop by 7:01 and I used paypal.

I don't understand the jokes about a shoe sitting or "flopping". So does everyone want instant sell outs or to be able to cop what they want without beating bots & chaos?????

Back
Top Bottom