Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Cancelled my order for a size 10. These are too abundant and won't resell for anything worth going through the double until a couple years from now. Rather get my money back. Glad I was able to see how the SNKRS app works though.
LMFAO!

roll.gif

Cancelled my order for a size 10. These are too abundant and won't resell for anything worth going through the double until a couple years from now. Rather get my money back. Glad I was able to see how the SNKRS app works though.
mean.gif

honestly, surprised how well these are selling. They may not have made as many pairs as a typical general release but for $250 and an "ok" laser design, these sold out faster than expected

now you just pray neither of those are cancelled ... not cuz you bought 2 just cuz its FNL and they'll over sell or just flat out cancel it
Finishline is actually pretty good about not overselling on launch day based on my experience. The random restocks a few days after release...those are the ones that are iffy since they fulfill orders from in store stock and not their main warehouse in Indy and your recently ordered shoes might be sold in store before the store gets the online order to fulfill. 

the out of stock message on footlocker , eastbay , footaction , champs was false , now they fix it , it's not out of stock yet guys...

just wanted to update you

Back
Top Bottom