Air Jordan IV OG Colorway Poll

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE OG COLORWAY ON THE AIR JORDAN IV?

• White/Cement Grey/Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black/Cement Grey

• White/Fire Red-Black

• White/Military Blue-Neutral Grey

• Total voters
Easy, Black Cement 4.

2jecw40.png

Last edited:
black with ease .. one of the most versatile shoes J ever wore ... looks good with anything and they take a beating fairly well

crap, i should double up

Also why not use pics of the OGs for the last two
Fire Red > Varsity red
The militaries were a greyish off white (not eggshell)

The original colorblocking was tech grey not cement grey (at least on the white ones, can't remember about the black ones)
The original color was White/Black

It's just presumed that the grey would have been Cement as that's what was on the black pair. 

thanks for the schooling. Maybe it was 99s that were tech grey? IDK i remember that color from some place
The '99 retros were White/Black also

I think the first time Tech grey was bought up was when the news of the 2012 retros surfaced, that was the coolr they were originally going with, but they changed it back to Cement by the time of release.

Last edited:
The '99 retros were White/Black also

I think the first time Tech grey was bought up was when the news of the 2012 retros surfaced, that was the coolr they were originally going with, but they changed it back to Cement by the time of release.
This is correct. The internet would have erupted if this happened. Would have been an infrared/varsity red fiasco all over again

^Not necessarily. The internet only erupted when that happened with the VIs. Everyone just kept calling the IVs Fire Reds even though they were varsity red.
A lot of people on here stated they prefer this Cement Grey to the old version (they on some ****)

Last edited:
^Not necessarily. The internet only erupted when that happened with the VIs. Everyone just kept calling the IVs Fire Reds even though they were varsity red.
A lot of people on here stated they prefer this Cement Grey to the old version (they on some ****)
This cement gray is equivalent to the older version. Exact same shade. It was the 99s that were off, those were a lot lighter

Back
Top Bottom