Air Jordan IV Retro White/Metallic Silver 25th Anniversary Pack

Check out these pics of the White/Metallic Silver IVs from the upcoming 25thAnniversary Pack. Similar to the two white colorways released in the past, this pair has a completely white upper and sole, complemented with chrome-platedlace tabs. Cool, but for the third time, I was really hoping they would do something a little different. Oh well.

Full-size pics at Air 23.

air_jordan_iv%284%29_retro_white_metallic_silver_25th_anniversary_pack-1med.jpg

air_jordan_iv%284%29_retro_white_metallic_silver_25th_anniversary_pack-2med.jpg

air_jordan_iv%284%29_retro_white_metallic_silver_25th_anniversary_pack-3med.jpg

aint coping none of the silver anniv. white shoes..they all gonna get nasty dirty with the quickness and be very very hard to clean, keep clean

Wow, it's the Pure$'s that released before. I'll cop a pair. Beat mine to hell...

I don't think those are the IVs, despite the tag. I thought all IV retros from now on would have the plastic/rubber wings.

they ARE pures people. look at the first pic you can see the "pure$" embroidered on the heel tab

Someone needs to go and slap all the mothers of the Jordan Brand employees for this crap. These look just like the Pure 4s that have dropped twice. The 9'sare the lows from some years ago and the same with the 3s. They even stitched pure on the back, just like the Pure 3s from a couple of years ago. They betterretro some classics this year. This white and silver mess is a horrible way to give back to your supporters of 25 years. Way to give us the finger JordanBrand.

Why you labeling it a pack?

Wouldn't mind these, because before this Anniversary crap, these actually released.
I need to re-up on some Pure$ or these 2009 look-a-likes.

The whole 25th anniversary idea is just stupid to me.

If you really want to celebrate your silver anniversary, how about releasing some HEAT!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The whole 25th anniversary idea is just stupid to me.

If you really want to celebrate your silver anniversary, how about releasing some HEAT!

exactly!

Back
Top Bottom