Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These should make a nice addition to the collection. Seriously debating if I want to double up on these...

Originally Posted by Vader

will eastbay breakdown for these bad boys?

+1
nerd.gif

Hmmm.... this got me thinking,
I don't know if anybody remember the Italian sneakerhead that custom made his "NIKE AIR" on his IV's.
I wonder how many of you guys are contemplating on doing it. lol

I don't know if anybody remember the Italian sneakerhead that custom made his "NIKE AIR" on his IV's.

Heard from the wind that these are resembling the OG's and not the '99's...
eyes.gif

Although I prefer the '99 rendition of "Cement Grey" a little closer to OG and further from Tech Grey will be nice...but, I really hope I am not seeing a dark air unit...I tried to confirm with the wind but the wind said it didn't pay attention to that...
nerd.gif

A black or colored air unit will just be...
sick.gif

2f026a5513ce5875693a652b664ef386e1b3dcfa_r.jpg
c5416b52c78d60aa2e7c5400712c72061c853052_r.jpg

Heard from the wind that these are resembling the OG's and not the '99's...
eyes.gif

Although I prefer the '99 rendition of "Cement Grey" a little closer to OG and further from Tech Grey will be nice...but, I really hope I am not seeing a dark air unit...I tried to confirm with the wind but the wind said it didn't pay attention to that...
nerd.gif

A black or colored air unit will just be...
sick.gif

2f026a5513ce5875693a652b664ef386e1b3dcfa_r.jpg
c5416b52c78d60aa2e7c5400712c72061c853052_r.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dc1153

Retail for these in 99 were $99.00, now $160. Inflation sucks !

Yeah it does, and so does the inconsistent quality.  I wouldn't mind paying, if quality was always
on point. 

I get what your saying, but I dont think inflation has anything to do with JBs pricing. 

Air-Jordan XIIIs cost $150.00 in 1998, $150.00 in 2005 and $160.00 in 2010; while shoes like the IIIs, IVs and XIs have $50.00 slapped onto on their OG retail price. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dc1153

Retail for these in 99 were $99.00, now $160. Inflation sucks !

Yeah it does, and so does the inconsistent quality.  I wouldn't mind paying, if quality was always
on point. 

I get what your saying, but I dont think inflation has anything to do with JBs pricing. 

Air-Jordan XIIIs cost $150.00 in 1998, $150.00 in 2005 and $160.00 in 2010; while shoes like the IIIs, IVs and XIs have $50.00 slapped onto on their OG retail price. 

Originally Posted by jayem

nerd.gif
 custom made, you say?

Originally Posted by jayem

nerd.gif
 custom made, you say?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Tang

Everybody that is saying theyre not going to cop is going to be complaining after release dayabout reseller price.
This makes no sense. Some people simply aren't copping because they don't like the outcome. Why would I give two dambs about reseller price if I don't want them to begin with?
indifferent.gif

like always even I do it myself.People are going to wish they got em when they had a chance and have a bigger urge to get em when they're gone.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Tang

Everybody that is saying theyre not going to cop is going to be complaining after release dayabout reseller price.
This makes no sense. Some people simply aren't copping because they don't like the outcome. Why would I give two dambs about reseller price if I don't want them to begin with?
indifferent.gif

like always even I do it myself.People are going to wish they got em when they had a chance and have a bigger urge to get em when they're gone.

Originally Posted by Vader

will eastbay breakdown for these bad boys?
wouldnt be MY plan A, B, or C. Would try locally, the UK, and NDC. Shouldnt be that hard to get if your on your grind.

the sneaker addicts pair looks pretty good its early
definitely hope the retail pair is better

The more i look at these the less and less i want them

The shape of the shoe looks goofy to me for some reason but idk..... hopefully the retail pairs look better

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

the sneaker addicts pair looks pretty good its early
definitely hope the retail pair is better

I want to like these so bad.....that shape and that LA GEAR netting just ruins it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom