Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price of the '99 pairs will sky rocket. Should have held my ~10 pairs of '99's as its getting closer to RD.

The price of the '99 pairs will sky rocket. Should have held my ~10 pairs of '99's as its getting closer to RD.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

samples....we talkin bout samples? The Black Cements IIIs surfaced with suede, confirmed that they will have leather. Hopefully we can get that same confirmation about these.

Allen Iverson?

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

samples....we talkin bout samples? The Black Cements IIIs surfaced with suede, confirmed that they will have leather. Hopefully we can get that same confirmation about these.

Allen Iverson?

There's no way that cement will drop lookin like that.

I refuse to believe that.

I THINK SOME PEOPLE COMMENTED IN HERE WITHOUT ACTUALLY VIEWING THE TEASER PIC
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Klock

Lets hope not.  But if it does, I hope all of you guys dont cave in and buy them because you think its better than nothing.

Remember, JB used this dark grey on those ugly dub zeros, so theres a chance the color on the sample is the one they are using.

Originally Posted by Klock

Lets hope not.  But if it does, I hope all of you guys dont cave in and buy them because you think its better than nothing.

Remember, JB used this dark grey on those ugly dub zeros, so theres a chance the color on the sample is the one they are using.

The speckles...or lack there of is killin me on this shoe. If they managed to get them on oreo vi's properly I sure as hell hope they dont fugg up the speckles on an such a clean colorway.

The speckles...or lack there of is killin me on this shoe. If they managed to get them on oreo vi's properly I sure as hell hope they dont fugg up the speckles on an such a clean colorway.

They just aren't the same the quality is not the same. Why will Jordan not use real leather on any shoes besides the premiums.

They just aren't the same the quality is not the same. Why will Jordan not use real leather on any shoes besides the premiums.

man the cdp iv's are the worst shoes i own, so if these come out worst i'll have to pass for my feet's sake

man the cdp iv's are the worst shoes i own, so if these come out worst i'll have to pass for my feet's sake

Originally Posted by datboi81

THIS... paper thin tongue, awful shape, super uncomfortable...

Originally Posted by datboi81

THIS... paper thin tongue, awful shape, super uncomfortable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom