Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ly62l07p4o1qcuv78o1_500.gif

tumblr_ly67pv5w4Q1qcuv78o1_500.gif

Can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

this is driving me crazy now looking different every time

No kidding!
Im feeling the same way. Those gifs are looking pretty good, but some pics are looking not so hot.

Im copping 1 pair anyway, but the inconsistency is maddening because it makes me wonder if some of the "new" pictures are still earlier models. 

I can come to terms with the various deficiencies of the shoe, Id just like to know what to expect

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i got a special 15% off Nike.com from a complaint awhile ago. gonna be used on 3 pairs hopefully.

HOOOOOLD THE PHONE Zyzz,  can you tell me the nature of your complaint because I hit up customer service and they told me they don't offer such things. If you have an email to show me please.  I swear Nike makes millions of us but are scumbag steves when it comes to customer service 
And I know Eastbay has been bashed today due to the Xs, but let me tell you about Dustin and the other dudes on the site who are reps.

They read my complaint in the blk/cmt 3 thread and THEY contacted me.  They compensated me for my complaint.

What does Nike tell me? Oh, your order didn't go through...cant do shhhh for you.  But wait people get vouchers and my boy Zyzz got something.

W T F B R A H

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i got a special 15% off Nike.com from a complaint awhile ago. gonna be used on 3 pairs hopefully.

HOOOOOLD THE PHONE Zyzz,  can you tell me the nature of your complaint because I hit up customer service and they told me they don't offer such things. If you have an email to show me please.  I swear Nike makes millions of us but are scumbag steves when it comes to customer service 
And I know Eastbay has been bashed today due to the Xs, but let me tell you about Dustin and the other dudes on the site who are reps.

They read my complaint in the blk/cmt 3 thread and THEY contacted me.  They compensated me for my complaint.

What does Nike tell me? Oh, your order didn't go through...cant do shhhh for you.  But wait people get vouchers and my boy Zyzz got something.

W T F B R A H
they messed up my order before and i requested a partial refund but they dont do that so they offered me 15% off.

hopefully works for these.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

spizike231 wrote:
SoleAddict34 wrote:

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 Thats pretty bad, but whatever. The shoes will still sell out.

FYI for those who dont know. Its not like every pair of 1999 IVs were cut as perfectly as the ones pictured above.

I had a pair of white/chrome "bling-bling" IVs from '99 with extremely uneven toes.

spizike231 wrote:
SoleAddict34 wrote:

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 Thats pretty bad, but whatever. The shoes will still sell out.

FYI for those who dont know. Its not like every pair of 1999 IVs were cut as perfectly as the ones pictured above.

I had a pair of white/chrome "bling-bling" IVs from '99 with extremely uneven toes.

Originally Posted by spizike231

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Turrible just turrible!  

Originally Posted by spizike231

129140012427855124.jpg
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Turrible just turrible!  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom