Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

So are the midsoles dyed, or not???

FROM WHAT I SAW THEY DID NOT LOOK TO BE DYED TO ME. I MAY BE WRONG BUT JUST LOOKED LIKE THIN LAYER OF PAINT.

OK thanks!
Seems that finally we will have a 80% true to OG retro release....
I may have to change one pair to NIKE AIR
smile.gif

Yes, Please do DK.  All your pairs look great.  I wish I could send you a few pairs to do for me.  Cant wait to see your finished product.

So are the midsoles dyed, or not???

FROM WHAT I SAW THEY DID NOT LOOK TO BE DYED TO ME. I MAY BE WRONG BUT JUST LOOKED LIKE THIN LAYER OF PAINT.

OK thanks!
smile.gif

Yes, Please do DK.  All your pairs look great.  I wish I could send you a few pairs to do for me.  Cant wait to see your finished product.

Are these gonna be on as many Euro/UK sites as the Concords were? Or on a lesser scale like the Chicago Xs were?

Are these gonna be on as many Euro/UK sites as the Concords were? Or on a lesser scale like the Chicago Xs were?

Originally Posted by El Bro

OK thanks!
smile.gif

Definitely more than the X's. One website has had them up as a tease, but not available for pre-order yet.

Originally Posted by El Bro

OK thanks!
smile.gif

Definitely more than the X's. One website has had them up as a tease, but not available for pre-order yet.

I see some of yall that were bashing this shoe saying they were crap and not worth it, now you guys are ready to cop SMH now you eating your words. Thats why never bash a shoe till you see official pics, or in person..

I see some of yall that were bashing this shoe saying they were crap and not worth it, now you guys are ready to cop SMH now you eating your words. Thats why never bash a shoe till you see official pics, or in person..

Originally Posted by Mikey23

THIS

Originally Posted by Mikey23

THIS

Originally Posted by mross16

I'm afraid of how quickly these will sell out on ndc

I'm not. As long you know what you're doing, you're straight. Haven't struck out yet. Well, the DB IVs were an exception because I didn't know what the eff I was doing.

Question for those who are familiar with Finishline:
If I purchase the IV's at midnight using a giftcard plus CC to cover the difference, and they haven't confirmed the order (typical FNL fiasco), will I still be able to use the giftcard the next day for the morning release? Or will the giftcard not work as it is currently tied to an order in limbo? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by mross16

I'm afraid of how quickly these will sell out on ndc

I'm not. As long you know what you're doing, you're straight. Haven't struck out yet. Well, the DB IVs were an exception because I didn't know what the eff I was doing.

that was a tough buy. i been buying shoes for over a decade and thats the only shoe that i tried to buy online and was not able to. just too much traffic and limited stock.

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Question for those who are familiar with Finishline:
If I purchase the IV's at midnight using a giftcard plus CC to cover the difference, and they haven't confirmed the order (typical FNL fiasco), will I still be able to use the giftcard the next day for the morning release? Or will the giftcard not work as it is currently tied to an order in limbo? Thanks!

If you really want these, please avoid Finishline.com at all costs.

GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE A PAIR OF THESE IN PERSON YESTERDAY.
pimp.gif

TWO PAIRS ON DECK.

Did you get to take a look at the air unit? Is it black or OG?

GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE A PAIR OF THESE IN PERSON YESTERDAY.
pimp.gif

TWO PAIRS ON DECK.

Did you get to take a look at the air unit? Is it black or OG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom