Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how crazy this release will be, but 2 pairs from Oqium for $223 shipped a pair is not too bad assuming you want to lock down your pairs.

These look 89 fresh on feet. Will attempt to double UP next month
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

#nohypebeast

Originally Posted by ColdCity

citysole & uptemo both have successfully been marked of my bookmarks they both WERE the go to spots & now they are nothing more than a damn reseller
30t6p3b.gif
....sells early for more & ship when they get em' most of the time after rd...should add gbs too......does the exact same thing %^&*&% em all

these sites where always resellers with connections to stores with accounts 

citysole & uptemo both have successfully been marked of my bookmarks they both WERE the go to spots & now they are nothing more than a damn reseller
30t6p3b.gif
....sells early for more & ship when they get em' most of the time after rd...should add gbs too......does the exact same thing %^&*&% em all

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

30t6p3b.gif

might be true but the prices were always $10-15 under or over retail never more now they are all on the train
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& in the same bin in my book

30t6p3b.gif

might be true but the prices were always $10-15 under or over retail never more now they are all on the train
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Not sure how crazy this release will be, but 2 pairs from Oqium for $223 shipped a pair is not too bad assuming you want to lock down your pairs.
Don't they charge you customs fee?

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Don't they charge you customs fee?

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i never found these sites cheap 

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed.

Saw a GD pair in person today, but really want to see a men's pair to check out the midsole.

Saw a GD pair in person today, but really want to see a men's pair to check out the midsole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom