Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought this thread would be hotter than this haha. but i hope they didnt ruin these
frown.gif
it looks way to DARK to be white cement IVs lol.. either way i cant wait to see how these turn out and i might get a pair anyways..

i thought this thread would be hotter than this haha. but i hope they didnt ruin these
frown.gif
it looks way to DARK to be white cement IVs lol.. either way i cant wait to see how these turn out and i might get a pair anyways..

anybody see Ronnie from Jersey Shore with Cement 4's on last night? Not sure if they were fakes or these.

anybody see Ronnie from Jersey Shore with Cement 4's on last night? Not sure if they were fakes or these.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by ShoeDebonair9

and also we should learn from the black cement 3 "nubuck" sample that not every disappointing sample means an automatic disappointing release. so lets hope for the best
You should know that's not how we roll on NT
laugh.gif
. The stages of examining a new retro on NT usually goes like:
1) See pics of new samples and *%*#* about them

2) Say the OGs or earlier retro(s) are higher quality and then complain about the higher price

3) Get new pics of shoe actually releasing and have some people say they don't look too bad

4) Other people still say the OGs or earlier retro(s) are higher quality and complain about the price

5) Shoes release and people scramble for pairs, including some people who were complaining about quality/price of new retro. Thread jumps 15-20 pages on release date.

6) Some people will be satisfied, and diehard purists will just try to buy earlier retros or OGs of the shoe

7) Influx of new people who've never posted on NT before come in and ask where they can find the new retros

glasses.gif
 Lots and lots of pics of new retros from people who picked them up

9) Resellers who try to show off or sell their stock are banned

10) Months after release a few people are disappointed they missed out, others are pretty happy, and some still hate the new release

11) People go back to saying earlier retros and OGs are higher quality and complain again about the price

Just about every single thread goes something like that...lol
2249450697_c992cb16fd_o.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by ShoeDebonair9

and also we should learn from the black cement 3 "nubuck" sample that not every disappointing sample means an automatic disappointing release. so lets hope for the best
You should know that's not how we roll on NT
laugh.gif
. The stages of examining a new retro on NT usually goes like:
1) See pics of new samples and *%*#* about them

2) Say the OGs or earlier retro(s) are higher quality and then complain about the higher price

3) Get new pics of shoe actually releasing and have some people say they don't look too bad

4) Other people still say the OGs or earlier retro(s) are higher quality and complain about the price

5) Shoes release and people scramble for pairs, including some people who were complaining about quality/price of new retro. Thread jumps 15-20 pages on release date.

6) Some people will be satisfied, and diehard purists will just try to buy earlier retros or OGs of the shoe

7) Influx of new people who've never posted on NT before come in and ask where they can find the new retros

glasses.gif
 Lots and lots of pics of new retros from people who picked them up

9) Resellers who try to show off or sell their stock are banned

10) Months after release a few people are disappointed they missed out, others are pretty happy, and some still hate the new release

11) People go back to saying earlier retros and OGs are higher quality and complain again about the price

Just about every single thread goes something like that...lol
2249450697_c992cb16fd_o.gif

Eh. Looks like they're on the right track.

Pics from the blog above. There's a video too. Can't embed from my phone
ohwell.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

ohwell.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordonson

ohwell.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
Sorry, but i cannot agree:
while the grey is looking much better on these being rather cement grey than the dark tech grey,

There are no peckles now at all and most annoying is the wrong colorblocking of the OUTSOLE!

Come on, the whole outsole frame is now grey? The midfoot section must be BLACK! 

This makes the IV look quite ******ed. I hope they change that in the final product.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

ohwell.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
Sorry, but i cannot agree:
while the grey is looking much better on these being rather cement grey than the dark tech grey,

There are no peckles now at all and most annoying is the wrong colorblocking of the OUTSOLE!

Come on, the whole outsole frame is now grey? The midfoot section must be BLACK! 

This makes the IV look quite ******ed. I hope they change that in the final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom