Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Too bad those Jordan Junkie pics are April Fools photoshops.
EDIT: Dude above me straight jacked my avy/sig style. 
indifferent.gif

I knew that I saw them somewhere before.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

here are SAMPLES on feet. I don't care what anyone says cause even if they dropped like this i'd triple cop, but rest assured modern notoriety says that the official release will feature the right colors, shape and speckles. I'm more hyped up about this release than any other. My 99s are rockable, but they don't have that freshness about them anymore that a brand new pair would have.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-4-cement-grey-2012.jpg
These shoes still look GREAT. They may not be exactly like the OGs but they still look good imo.

Originally Posted by jecca650

here are SAMPLES on feet. I don't care what anyone says cause even if they dropped like this i'd triple cop, but rest assured modern notoriety says that the official release will feature the right colors, shape and speckles. I'm more hyped up about this release than any other. My 99s are rockable, but they don't have that freshness about them anymore that a brand new pair would have.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-4-cement-grey-2012.jpg
These shoes still look GREAT. They may not be exactly like the OGs but they still look good imo.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

indifferent.gif

They werent photoshopped. They came from a site called export clothes. SAME pictures and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom