Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's wishful thinking, but thinking that they haven't showed us the Men's sizes because they are gonna surprise us with Nike Air 
laugh.gif

I know it's wishful thinking, but thinking that they haven't showed us the Men's sizes because they are gonna surprise us with Nike Air 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 wishful thinking.......Cubs have a better chance of winning the World Series than that.....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 wishful thinking.......Cubs have a better chance of winning the World Series than that.....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now that's a toss up  
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now that's a toss up  
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Ahhh man, that's great news that these are officially cement grey.

Got me all excited like a pointer sister.

(And with my stiffened nether region appendage... i'm literally a Pointer sister).

UMPH!
Off-topic but one of the Pointer Sisters lives right up the road from me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now that's a toss up  
tongue.gif

Nah, the cubs have a better chance! Just get ur dremmel ready to do that "Nike air" custom like I plan on doing.

When these originally came out I chose the black cement 4's and never had the chance to purchase these. They will be copped times 2.

Not going to lie...that GS pair looks immaculate.
Praying the Adult sizes are something remotely close to those in terms of colors.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I still don't understand why they change the shoe so much for the GS IV's. It looks stupid.
eh, have you actually compared other GS Jordans from the past?
Some look much more altered. These are actually very close to the men sizes,

only changed the tab and wings to leather.

I still don't understand why they change the shoe so much for the GS IV's. It looks stupid.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

It's a completely different midsole on the gs pair. I've worked at a kids shoe store the past 2 years and I haven't seen any retros that are changed as much as the 4. In that time frame I've seen 1s, 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 9s, 11s, 12s, 13s, and 14s all in gs size. They all just look like a smaller version of the men's sizes, with the exception of the upper on the VI. These gs IVs damn near look like a different shoe.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

It's a completely different midsole on the gs pair. I've worked at a kids shoe store the past 2 years and I haven't seen any retros that are changed as much as the 4. In that time frame I've seen 1s, 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 9s, 11s, 12s, 13s, and 14s all in gs size. They all just look like a smaller version of the men's sizes, with the exception of the upper on the VI. These gs IVs damn near look like a different shoe.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

(And with my stiffened nether region appendage... i'm literally a Pointer sister).

UMPH!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

UMPH!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom