Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 is gonna be something serious. Hopefully that box is a true indicator of the grey we'll get on the sneakers. Definitely looking forward to these.

2012 is gonna be something serious. Hopefully that box is a true indicator of the grey we'll get on the sneakers. Definitely looking forward to these.

We all know that you can't wear the box, so let those that are excited about the box be, it's not hurting you.

I personally like different types of boxes cause it makes it easier for me to tell what I have when I stacked them up.

I started putting pictures on my boxes to tell which is which.
grin.gif

We all know that you can't wear the box, so let those that are excited about the box be, it's not hurting you.

I personally like different types of boxes cause it makes it easier for me to tell what I have when I stacked them up.

I started putting pictures on my boxes to tell which is which.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Considering the elephant print box is darker than the print on the shoes it will probably be the exact opposite this time around.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Considering the elephant print box is darker than the print on the shoes it will probably be the exact opposite this time around.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Is it me or does the shape of the shoe look more on point? hmmmm

I thought so too. The toebox seems to sit higher. That was the one issue ive had with Jordan IVs since 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom