Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These comparo pics are always what kills it for me. Just when I think they're starting to look decent.
Its not a deal breaker, but its gonna come down to the 'leather' quality for me. If its that cardboard stuff they used on the last retros I'm out.

lmao @ you for going John Madden on a sneaker comparison. I may be in the minority but theyre good enough for me. As long as the leather doesnt crease right out the box or the paint doesnt chip right away, Im good. as for the black air unit, it is a minute detail and no one will notice. At least the paint isnt shiny and the air bubble isn't red like on the Dub Zeros.
the older I get, the more I realize the days of perfect retros are all but dead. either we as consumers take what we can get or move on. Personally, after next year most of the Jordans Ive ever wanted will have been retroed so i'm looking ahead to Kobes, Lebrons, and Air Maxes.

I don't think I've ever read a post that resembles my train of thought better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

By the end of the year I will have everything I could want from JB and I can honestly say I will be done!!!  FOR SURE!!!  Just bring back B'red 13's before the end of the year and thatll def seal it for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
FINALLY... thanks for that image.  I thought I was the only one who noticed that.  Ever since they retroed the mars and military blues, I have always complained about that.  Even drew some pictures like this for it back in 06 but no one gave a damn =\

so can we get some opinions on how much everyone thinks people will be selling their hang tags for???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to stop buying sneakers but 2012 is not the year to try
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This. I'm glad it's all going down, because I'm almos done.
pimp.gif

so can we get some opinions on how much everyone thinks people will be selling their hang tags for???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to stop buying sneakers but 2012 is not the year to try
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This. I'm glad it's all going down, because I'm almos done.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom