Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mikegiron1

So what is the official retail price..? I keep hearing different prices and reading different prices on websites I go to....
And have tried looking through this whole thread and can't find nowhere..
The retail price on the pictures of the box look too small I need glasses lol
glasses.gif

$160 usd

So what is the official retail price..? I keep hearing different prices and reading different prices on websites I go to....
glasses.gif

$160 usd

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

glasses.gif

$160 usd
thanks for the info...

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

glasses.gif

$160 usd
thanks for the info...

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I see some of yall that were bashing this shoe saying they were crap and not worth it, now you guys are ready to cop SMH now you eating your words. Thats why never bash a shoe till you see official pics, or in person..

I definitely was guilty of bashing the shoe but Im still not buying them.  While JB did improve on the shape from the previous molds, I still love the lighter cement grey that was on the 99's.  I know this darker grey more resembles the OG's, but Ive always liked the 99's more.   So for that I will be saving 346 doll hairs.

However, I am excited to see DKonstantinos take the jumpman off on these and put Nike Air.  I really wish I could send him a couple pairs of my III's and have him do that for me. 
I feel ya Bro. I've been bashing 'em  steadily and still think they are not worth the money they want for them. I'm at the point in my life where I won't settle for cheap quality products....damn the hype. Maybe when JB starts caring about quality again I'll jump right back on, but I'll leave these in the past.

I just hope people don't act a fool to get these although I'm sure it won't be like the ridiculous XI release....

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I see some of yall that were bashing this shoe saying they were crap and not worth it, now you guys are ready to cop SMH now you eating your words. Thats why never bash a shoe till you see official pics, or in person..

I definitely was guilty of bashing the shoe but Im still not buying them.  While JB did improve on the shape from the previous molds, I still love the lighter cement grey that was on the 99's.  I know this darker grey more resembles the OG's, but Ive always liked the 99's more.   So for that I will be saving 346 doll hairs.

However, I am excited to see DKonstantinos take the jumpman off on these and put Nike Air.  I really wish I could send him a couple pairs of my III's and have him do that for me. 
I feel ya Bro. I've been bashing 'em  steadily and still think they are not worth the money they want for them. I'm at the point in my life where I won't settle for cheap quality products....damn the hype. Maybe when JB starts caring about quality again I'll jump right back on, but I'll leave these in the past.

I just hope people don't act a fool to get these although I'm sure it won't be like the ridiculous XI release....

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

100% sadly
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

SMH, if i miss out i might break something

My OG's were stolen so I need to get these again
eyes.gif
ME TOO! 
frown.gif
  (well, I left them in a hotel room and the maid reported that they never found them
mad.gif
)

That maid probably stole them for her BF or Husband
30t6p3b.gif

People can be so TRIFE
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

100% sadly
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

SMH, if i miss out i might break something

My OG's were stolen so I need to get these again
eyes.gif
ME TOO! 
frown.gif
  (well, I left them in a hotel room and the maid reported that they never found them
mad.gif
)

That maid probably stole them for her BF or Husband
30t6p3b.gif

People can be so TRIFE
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, I can already sense the hype. As usual, all of the kids will come out on release night/day that aren't showing themselves right now.

Damn, I can already sense the hype. As usual, all of the kids will come out on release night/day that aren't showing themselves right now.

Question for anyone who already has these.

Is it the same "leather" as the Mars retro from a few years back?

Question for anyone who already has these.

Is it the same "leather" as the Mars retro from a few years back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom