[ Air Jordan IX (9) Penny Hardaway Orlando Magic Player Exclusive P.E ]

Latrell Sprewell
2a6sh7m.jpg

Mitch Richmond
fdc48x.jpg

I seriously think with the fanbase of Penny and obviously Jordan..these would sell..

JUST DO IT NIKE!

If I had to pick between AJ IX Penny Hardaway PE or AJ IX Charcoal I would go w/ the Penny Hardaway PE's too sick.

White/Black with Blue accents are the piffff...

Why JB why will you not release something so dope? Instead we get citrus and other wack colorways....

If jb released these in this cw & they weren't pe's,these would be sitting in outlets along with every other IX that released last year.give me some angelus paint & black/whites or charcoals & I can make them look exactly the same

The home version would be copped instantly, those are straight fire!!!! PE's or not they would be got, the away ones not so much tho

$heeeet, if I can find some white/blacks in my size for a decent price I might have to take you up on that Tenorio88
tongue.gif

Both HOME and AWAY pairs would be nice to have.

Wish they would drop these to the public.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

If I had to pick between AJ IX Penny Hardaway PE or AJ IX Charcoal I would go w/ the Penny Hardaway PE's too sick.
Same here.  I don't care about them being PEs.  I just think the blue goes better with the charcoal than the red does.  On the other hand, for the white/black version, I actually prefer the originals.  The PEs aren't bad on those either, but I like the white/black/red contrast better.

Back
Top Bottom