Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2 thumps up JB.

ALSO, If they re-release the Retro card with MJ wearing these  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

air-jordan-9-powder-blue-tt-6.jpg
First thing that came to my mind.

pimp.gif

I need these in my life.

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

after the release of the space jam 09, now I really want to copp an OG pair..

and now that there going to retro the powder blues... i want to find me a OG pair

I hate these low quality retros... they are worth nothing!

I want the real deal

how can you tell they are low quality already? if they are 100% authentic J's.....I'm sorry to tell you, but they are the real deal. OG's are on there way to falling apart.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

and now that there going to retro the powder blues... i want to find me a OG pair

I want the real deal

how can you tell they are low quality already? if they are 100% authentic J's.....I'm sorry to tell you, but they are the real deal. OG's are on there way to falling apart.
smh.gif

I just hope that theyre better quality than the CDP 9s....After the 3rd wear the paint started chipping on mine. and even on the pictures the paint looks a bit sloppy near the toebox...

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

VAHustler wrote:

Ima Shoe Addict8 wrote:

I want the real deal

smh.gif

I just hope that theyre better quality than the CDP 9s....After the 3rd wear the paint started chipping on mine. and even on the pictres the pait looks a bit sloppy near the toebox...

sorry to hear that. My CDP 9s go strong. Wore them about 15 times and no complaints here.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^ QFT. I've worn my CDP IX's time and time again and they still haven't creased. They stand up strong.

Well in case you guys want another pair, JB is re-releasing them again
laugh.gif

^^ QFT. I've worn my CDP IX's time and time again and they still haven't creased. They stand up strong.

laugh.gif

This has BEEN known. I will have them 2 weeks early. Just like every other release that Ive wanted. UNLESS they make some kind of change to them, like put patent leather on em.. smh. I paid under retail ($280) for the 9/14 pack, then I sold the 14's for 250.. So... yea. lol

laugh.gif

I have another CDP pair DS, 2001 DS, and og DS....nah i think im good 
laugh.gif
...just want these powders and hopefully have an og pair in my collection before these release.

CDP 9's were actually one of the few cdp's with good quality. Im pretty sure these will be the same

Those look way too good, hopefully they look like that in person cause if they look like that on a computer screen they will look even better on my feet

i told myself i wasnt going to buy anymore shoes with them painted midsoles...but i really like these lol

Back
Top Bottom