:::AIR JORDAN IX APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 9 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Here's a few more IX pics I found...

119xibs.jpg

wt86lw.jpg

Latrell Sprewell
2a6sh7m.jpg

Mitch Richmond
fdc48x.jpg

B.J. Armstrong
264n903.jpg

And The Chosen One....Lebron James:
28rgmtw.jpg

34t7lw6.jpg

dyat5d.jpg

987z0y.jpg

27ytppy.jpg

2q9dlxi.jpg

2aepjxi.jpg

6760r7.jpg
k98gzm.jpg

Always wanted to customize a pair of Olives for those all black with white bottoms, that Lebron was wearing.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Always wanted to customize a pair of Olives for those all black with white bottoms, that Lebron was wearing.

JB I HOPE YOUR LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!

....on a more serious note, I remember buying the original IXs in white/black/true red when they were brand new. Loved how they looked. Unfortunately, theydidn't work out. The first time I wore them to an intramural game, my outside/little toes were killing me. Kept playing regardless. When I finally tookthem off after the game, I noticed both little toes were so badly chaffed that they had bled through my socks, causing the socks to stick to the wounds.
indifferent.gif
It was fun trying to remove those socks after that. So as muchas I didn't want to, I had to take them back.
frown.gif
Those are the onlyAJs I've ever experienced anything even remotely close to that with. I don't know if it's because of the material used inside, or because they rannarrower, or what, but it sucks because I'd LOVE to own a pair, but am almost afraid to try them again. Anyone else ever have problems with theirs?

I love my Olive's! Wore the retro's for my junior high basketball season in '03.

It bugged when people said I was wearing hiking boots, but what did they know?
grin.gif

Best IX, IMO. 

unfortunately I don't own any IX. Missed out on the CDP IX. Looking forward to the Charcoals this year.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by air max 87

they reallly realllllllllly need to retro charcoal olive 9s again.......

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

the Olive's are my grails
pimp.gif
JB needs to retro them...

DF!!!
Olives FTW had them when i was like 9.  My number 2 jordan of all time (midnight navy 16 is my 1)

Back
Top Bottom