Air Jordan IX 'Fontay Montana'

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are the only decent ones.

why are all these releasing though? SMH

i like them because i know JR smith is gonna rock them on the court :lol:

so 6 Kilroy Pack/Persona Pack IX's & the olive ,cg & those blk/blue things makes nine nina's before the blk/red iv's ... jb is going all out to dry up the beast

There's a lot of shoes in this pack, not all have been revealed.
Pretty surprising actually that they are going to release so many in such a short period of time.

Yea. Maybe they figure people will buy for presents. Still too many in my opinion

No one likes these, and I wouldn't wear them but this pack is a collectors dream, if they are die hard jordan fans

You mean the man or the shoes? But to be honest this makes six shoes in two months. 175(w tax) and six is $1,050 ..That is far too much money. But as someone that likes jordans a lot I don't "collect". If I see that I like them I'll buy them. Otherwise I'll run out of room to store them all

honestly i cant even hat on jb dropping this load of crap cw ix's they know it will sell out (the filbert pack sold out) all they have to do is make them in similar #'s & they will GO! ...

I bet they change the kilroy pair's rd & drop them last to ensure the other 5 move

Enough with these ridiculous colorways already.

NYK/Melo/STAT stans gonna be eatin these up.

IMO Brand Jordan need to dead this whole kilroy pack phony legacy nonsense. :x

Last edited:
Even if these were a GR with no gimmick, they would do well in New York City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom