Air Jordan IX "Johnny Kilroy" 10/6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I believe there some type of limited release.

But I could be wrong.

This wouldn't surprise me, as they seem to be a gimmicky shoe with the whole "Kilroy" moniker.  Where did you hear this info 160?

laugh.gif
turrible....

but i actually think i could pull these off.... but
roll.gif
theyre so bad!

Bummer...I love the 9s, always have. It burns me to say pass bc I was a Jr. in hs and heavy into jays during the Kilroy campaign. The whole kilroy idea was genius at a time when so many of us were thirsting for mj to come back. I wanted these until I saw the new pic. As an old head I just can't wear metallic silver... Or won't

Its July, these release October.

Highly doubt that everyone will pass on these and they will sit.

But, you never know.

I like the Photo Blue 9s over these.

But will hold my final decision till October.

Jordan Brand sees these posts, now they will make them 250 dollars and release them at five stores and everyone will go crazy for them.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by mrmakemoney

The tongue looks like it has Johnny instead of Jordan.

thats because it does
Yeah, I saw another pic where it shows the full Johnny Kilroy.  Nice touch, but still an easy pass.

Originally Posted by mannymacfly

Jordan Brand sees these posts, now they will make them 250 dollars and release them at five stores and everyone will go crazy for them.
laugh.gif

Jb throws a 4 on there with a "limited tag" instant sell out, now the I'm passing, becomes I'll pass out if I don't get a pair lol

If you don't know the story with johnny Kilroy, you should not be allowed to buy the shoes...

if you don't know the story of Johnny Kilroy, you should not be able to buy these.

If you don't know the story with johnny Kilroy, you should not be able to buy these.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Still not impressed, this may be the first retro to hit outlets this year lol

Hmmm but the cement 4s, last shot 14s & the white & red 14s hit outlets recently tho lol
Anyways I've liked these ever since I first saw pics of them and now that extra detailing makes them even nicer, I just hope theyre not limited cuz if so I KNOW I'm not gonna be able to cop a pair with all the hypebeasts & resellers in my area smh
N BTW how does someone triple post the same thing in a span of 15 minutes lol

The 1st pic was horrible.

It looks promising,but I gotta see them first in person.

But I ain't lying that I might get a pair. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom