Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

These ain't going to no outlets. I don't know who y'all live around, or why you'd think that. Dudes been talking about these shoes for months now. It ain't the old days, fellaz
but everything ends up at outlets from na retros to the 72-10s

The nike outlet closest to me is the edinburg outlet in Indiana.  I never see anything good at all.  Not sayin your wrong, but its hard to believe every retro of sizable hype ends up in an outlet.  While I almost bash this pair that's coming out for certain reasons, no doubt if I didn't have pair of white/black 9s.  Id be all in.  I like them a lot, but the details mean a lot also.  With what I already have, I'm choosing to be picky about those small details.  If you don't own a pair of OG colorway of white/black IXs, these are straight.   That's how nike keeps us in.  Wrong or right.    Just give us a CORRECT black red IX please.  

The nike outlet closest to me is the edinburg outlet in Indiana.  I never see anything good at all.  Not sayin your wrong, but its hard to believe every retro of sizable hype ends up in an outlet.  While I almost bash this pair that's coming out for certain reasons, no doubt if I didn't have pair of white/black 9s.  Id be all in.  I like them a lot, but the details mean a lot also.  With what I already have, I'm choosing to be picky about those small details.  If you don't own a pair of OG colorway of white/black IXs, these are straight.   That's how nike keeps us in.  Wrong or right.    Just give us a CORRECT black red IX please.  
can't really have hope for corrected 9s if these are remastered OG with that jump man

Maybe if we b---h enough they will listen.  Not sayin its worked before but its possible.  Jordan/Nike has given us a lot in the past few years.  But this release baffles me..?..

tbh we're only a minority of the people who want these as close as the OGs, they don't care if they messed up the jumpman on the side

besides, casual buyers that'll cop won't even tell the difference

Right shoe has jumpman facing forward. Left shoe has them the opposite way. So the right shoe is remastered :lol:

Last edited:
Casual buyers def. don't know what's up but JB does this junk on purpose because they stretch it so we buy every version. This version has the wrong jumpman still. Next version will likely have it corrected and thus everyone has to jump back in and re-buy.

For how incompetent I think Nike/JB has become I am starting to be close to convinced they know exactly what they are doing with all this.

Look at the molds on some of these retros the last decade (especially the 3's). It's almost comical. But they keep stretching it out giving us correct details little by little until they work their way up to a perfect 3 with perfect shape and toebox. We will keep buying it. :smh:

Depends on what IX's. Recent IX's haven't been comfortable.

True. I don't know about the new ones. The color's they released this year and last have been crap. So I don't own or even tried them on.

I have 3 pairs of 9's currently. 2010 charcoal and 2012 olive. Those are great and still kicking.

The 3rd pair is a low (black/red 2016). Those kind of suck. Lol. No comfort and stiff in the heel.

After seeing my powder 9s and photo blue 9s next to each other I see the big problem with the jump man on the midsole. It is not as much the direction but the size. Why they shrunk the midsole jump man is beyond me.

After seeing my powder 9s and photo blue 9s next to each other I see the big problem with the jump man on the midsole. It is not as much the direction but the size. Why they shrunk the midsole jump man is beyond me.

It is really strange, maybe whomever developed to mold screwed up the sizing and they didn't want to pay to fix it?

Saw these today is there a difference between the 2016 and the 2003 plus the cdp 2008's ?

Can't find a difference besides the insoles having a Nike air on them

The 02s and the 08 cdps have the correct facing/size of the jumpman.  Not sure about the 02s, but the 2016s may be the first since the original to have all 6 plastic lace loops.  02s and 08s are true red, 2010s are varsity red.  I'm sure theres more differences but that's all that comes to mind right now.

2002 was the only Retro to have that good glitter on them ?

CDP's & 2010 didn't have it if i'm correct :\

2002 was the only Retro to have that good glitter on them ?

CDP's & 2010 didn't have it if i'm correct
ohwell.gif
​  Yeah they have it, but the 02 may have had more idk.  Never owned those to compare. 

Back
Top Bottom