Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

View media item 2231684
View media item 2231686
Logos look real similar.
If Jordan Brand is telling you these are the space jam 9s, well then, you just have to accept it. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Either that or White Sox 9s.
@ least the movie was worth watching, that little short lived baseball career though ,was real weak .:lol:
Jordan Thought He Was Jackie Robinson [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I believe "Worldwide appeal" refers to the different languages used on the outsoles of the shoes.

His rep count shows that he's a NT legend, so we really shouldn't doubt him.

The globe on the back heel as well. One of the best features of the Jordan 9.

Like the way it looks with the jumpman.

“The Air Jordan IX represented the globalization of the Air Jordan brand name. Everybody around the world wanted to be like Mike. Take a close look at the soles of the shoes, we designed the different languages around the world that describes the sporting spirit of Michael Jordan and what he has done for the world of sports.” -- Tinker Hatfield

are these real ? I thought the jumpman was facin the other way ? mom and pop shop got em for 210$ right now
you showed us the right shoe, the left shoe has the jumpman facing the wrong way. Havent really looked t this release to tell if they are real

you showed us the right shoe, the left shoe has the jumpman facing the wrong way. Havent really looked t this release to tell if they are real

Ohhhh never knew that thought it was both sneakers Imma check it out 2mm in person but this store is reliable just the jumpman had me worried from all the pics and jumpman talks but 210 ain't a bad price for a few weeks ahead

Ohhhh never knew that thought it was both sneakers Imma check it out 2mm in person but this store is reliable just the jumpman had me worried from all the pics and jumpman talks but 210 ain't a bad price for a few weeks ahead
Thats basically retail+tax

Why the hell JB dubbing these Space Jam lol
It was barely in the movie.

Last edited:
Over the years, I've seen these referred to as the Playoff 9's, which makes less sense than the Space Jam nickname.

Jordan shoving releases after releases down our throats... Going to have to sit these one out and maybe come back around it later down the road. Too many damn releases during and close to the holidays.

He wore these during his playoff run with Birmingham

White and black IX's is too many words :lol:

White and black IX's is too many words
laugh.gif
Too few words for Sak.

Jordan shoving releases after releases down our throats... Going to have to sit these one out and maybe come back around it later down the road. Too many damn releases during and close to the holidays.

And it aint slowin down any time soon :smh: :lol:

Nike’s announcement of the 2016 annual sales numbers for Jordan Brand — which they separated from Nike’s basketball segment for the first time — showed that revenue for Jordan Brand is up 18 percent to $2.8 billion over 2015 numbers. Total Jordan Brand sales in 2016 doubled Nike’s overall basketball segment, which had revenues of $1.4 billion.

Back
Top Bottom