Air Jordan Key Chains

damn this #$$+ is crazy and the quality looks better than the real cdp shoes

amazing that someone could actually make that
pimp.gif
:

gud day! beware sneakerthings.com has a lot of good and positive feedback on ebay, but 4 months ago i bought almost 200pairs of sneaker key chain. half of theorder arrived but the other didnt. blame me and my people because it was stolen. bad thing it was stolen from his land(uk). the package was insured he told meto wait, after the buyer protection day period from ebay and paypal which is 45days didnt replied to my message. he got $625 from me + another 625 for theinsurance the guy is a thief dont listen to his claims being nice or so whatever.

i was a new paypal user thats why i got victimized by this person.
beware beware!

If you dont feel like copping for what ever reason then dont thats all no need to raise post counts on pointless non-sense discussions on what is or isn'tfakes. I would def purchase these whther or not they were mad eby nike or jordan, they have taken enough of my $ and given me cheap materials so why notpurchase somethign with better materials. It just sounds like soem people get off on saying fake when they truly dont even know what they are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom