pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

One of the greatest Kobe/MJ moments, that I've heard about, was when Kobe wore, I believe they were Jordan III's to welcome MJ, during his first yearplaying for the Wizards, to LA...during one moment...It was reported that MJ looked down at Kobe's shoes...and uttered the words..."Those shoes aretoo big for you to fill..." Classic.

Hey guys, I went ahead and pulled the pics from my picturetrail account. They were up for over a year, so they certainly had a good run! I needed some space inmy picturetrail account, I will put them back up at some point in the future.......

Jay

the amount of money i would pay for them 3's

3's my favorite jordan plus kobe my favorite basketball player of all time=a must have

Originally Posted by Chris Paul 3

One of the greatest Kobe/MJ moments, that I've heard about, was when Kobe wore, I believe they were Jordan III's to welcome MJ, during his first year playing for the Wizards, to LA...during one moment...It was reported that MJ looked down at Kobe's shoes...and uttered the words..."Those shoes are too big for you to fill..." Classic.

Epic..

I remember kobe wearing the XVII+ against the Dallas Mavs when they made the comeback(down by 27 pts.)..

Back
Top Bottom