Air Jordan Kobe PE's, the entire 5 pair set! 45 pics

amazing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

billyH & cincy had the same post count on back to back posts!!!! Thats almost as cool as this post...well maybe not, but what the eff are the chances?

Jay Jones - Incredible!!

Any Kobe Adidas items?

B1LLY HOYLE

^ He just wore black/chrome VIII's on the road.
I've actually seen pairs with the chrome tips in purple and yellow.

That is sick man. I hope I could get something like that one day. MAJOR props

damn Jay, long time no see, your one of the only dudes on Niketalk that makes me regret selling off alot of my gems thansk!!!!
laugh.gif
beautiful PE's you needto post your collection up in the GENERAL FORUM and show these Young bucks what a COLLECTION LOOKED LIKE BEFORE ALL THESE BANDWAGON HYPEBEASTS STARTED POSTING!

Unbelievable Jay!!! I thought your Ray Allen and Andruw Jones PE Posts were CRAZY ENOUGH!!! But thisjust stepped it up another level!!! You never dissappoint!!!

love the collection! i dont personally like kobe...but those IX's are something to
smokin.gif
to

Great collection! can we by anychance get a re-up of the ray allen pics that you posted?? If you can, email me at: [email protected]

thanks!!

Listen Jay. I'm tired of having to go to the chiropractor after each one of your posts. My neck keeps cracking out of place! You owe me for another chirobill!
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 204, 51)]Absolutely great stuff![/color] Congratulations on completing your quest. Keep sharing when you can.

Back
Top Bottom