Air Jordan Kobe PE's, the entire 5 pair set! 45 pics

Damn beautiful collection.... those viii's are
pimp.gif

Time after time you manage to win the most hated person on NT award...
smile.gif

OK, just kidding!
I saw these (?) black VII's here and there... I wonder how many pieces are out there of these PE's??
By the way... I think those IX's were a sample made for Kobe to get a tease of how would his number look like on a J! Kind of like the black yellow ShaqIX's. It could be around the end of his adidas contract or at the beginning of his contract free era... But I may be wrong, so feel free to correct me!
Jay, do you collect anything else besides Jordan shoes??? Air Maxes, Game Jerseys, anything??
You must have or be some heavyweight connection to some Nike head, or NBA player, or equipment manager, or something like this!

What other AJ did Kobe wear on a game?
The ones I remember:
III blue (ASG)
VI black lowtop
VIII black/chrome
XI columbia
XII french blue
XII cool grey
XVII crock
XVII black... I'm not sure about it though...
Anything else??

I just keep coming back to this post and staring and these kicks man.....im so jealous, this has inspired me, and I will one day own at LEAST one pair ofthose..
wink.gif

Damn, Jay. Just damn. Props to you and your collection. I still remember seeing your pics of your room full of shoes.

Jay, your PE' posts are astonishing as always. Always look forward in seeing what you have to share with us. Some of those Kobe's are definitely someof the toughest ones to come by. Can't wait to see which Player is up next. Ray Allen, Andruw Jones, Kobe Bryant.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by theshoegame

Awesome post, I'm sure most people will have no idea how HARD it is to put that set together!! Thanks for sharing.....there is also a Kobe low VII......regards, TheShoeGame

Alright I was speechless already, now this....care to share a possible pic with us?
happy.gif
, Thanks in advance.

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Jay, your PE' posts are astonishing as always. Always look forward in seeing what you have to share with us. Some of those Kobe's are definitely some of the toughest ones to come by. Can't wait to see which Player is up next. Ray Allen, Andruw Jones, Kobe Bryant.
nerd.gif

I definitely would like to see a Quentin Richardson/ Mike Bibby post
tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks for sharing what you have. Your collection is unquestionably one of the best in this community.

Any chance of sharing your King James collection any time soon?

Please post all your collections, im looking forward again to see your Ray Allen's PE collection....

great stuff.

however, being that I hate Kobe and always have people in my ear telling me he's better than Jordan, I see a ton of irony on all of those shoes.

Never remember seeing Jordan wearing any adidas kobe II's. haha

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

low VII? you sure its not low VI?

2rvzrdy.jpg

Those are GR's, not a PE, Kobe has worn many GR's of that like; and I'm pretty sure 'theshoegame' knows what he's talking about.

Hey Puneet, don't cross off Kobe Bryant from your list yet, I only showed you a taste of my Kobe collection!
wink.gif
As far as players that I collect PE's for, I have more Kobe stuff than any otherplayer by far. Flightposite, Shox Supremacy, 2K3's, 2K4, 2K5's, ZK1's, ZK2's, etc. I haven't counted them in a long time, but I would beguess my Kobe stuff is pushing 80 pairs or so. Eventually, I will get around to arranging a huge photo shoot to capture all of the Kobe PE's. It will be amonster project, so I have no clue when I will have time to accomplish something like that!

Thanks again guys for all of the kind words, glad everybody is enjoying the pics!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Amazing man! You got to start setting up a full collection pic so we can see it in the next 10 years. lol. Great stuff.

Although they are not custom PE's designed exclusively for Kobe, I am sure you can appreciate the significance of the shoes pictured below. These are theshoes Kobe Bryant wore February 19, 2003 vs. the UtahJazz during the 40+ pointstreak. These are the shoes Kobe Bryant wore when he surpassed Michael Jordan for consecutive games with 35+ points. (Borat "Very Nice"Borat).

"In the 2002-03 NBA season, Bryant averaged 30 points per game and embarked on a historic scoring run, posting 40 or more points per game in nineconsecutive games while averaging 40.6 in the entire month of February. In addition, he averaged 6.9 rebounds, 5.9 assists, and 2.2 steals per game, all careerhighs up to that point." - http://www.kobebryantlive.com/

Out of all the PE's, I like kobe's III's the best. I wish Kobe was on the Jordan line....

Back
Top Bottom