Air Jordan OG 1 HIGH ‘85 “Georgetown”

1646851532102.gif

Getting super pumped! Best new/old colorway in a long time. 1st candidate for sneaker of the year!

I'm tempted to pay resale right now cuz ain't no way I'm hitting... but paying prerelease prices seems dumb.

do we have any idea how limited these are?? I assume all '85s have been pretty low stock

this is one of those pay retail or bust for me...don't want to miss out but don't care for paying resale either... Nothing wrong with paying resale especially if you want the shoe but I'm at that point where I don't care anymore if I miss out on retail...

anyway excuse my ignorance for asking but what's the difference with this new 85 mold compared to the traditional Jordan 1's? with that being said I wish I didn't miss out on the neutral grays from last year

this is one of those pay retail or bust for me...don't want to miss out but don't care for paying resale either... Nothing wrong with paying resale especially if you want the shoe but I'm at that point where I don't care anymore if I miss out on retail...

anyway excuse my ignorance for asking but what's the difference with this new 85 mold compared to the traditional Jordan 1's? with that being said I wish I didn't miss out on the neutral grays from last year
-midsole shape
-midsole texture
- slimmer outsole
-straight back
-raw thick REAL leather
-polyurethane insole (Thick)
-OG style board lasted
-inverted wings logo on ankle (like OG)
-Leather toe wraps up higher to nylon tongue
-sample OG tag inside
-Inversed BOX (Red)
-OG Hang tag